This is why PvP needs min expertise.

WaldoA

People deliberately being useless...

NOTE: click on picture to enlarge.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2r5vin7.jpg

No one would even choose to kick from WZ.

maybe he tested how sorcs are overpowered :p

and btw. kick from wz ability doesnt work and never did.

Nice job tough guy, leaving in everyone's name but your own.

Tough guy? what?..

I simply don't want people knowing my in-game names, you're really trying to have a go at me for that?

:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

Tough guy? what?..

I simply don't want people knowing my in-game names, you're really trying to have a go at me for that?

It's a fair point. You took the time to to remove your name but left in the person you're poking fun at.

Also I'm glad that person is an Imp.

There's nothing wrong with me not wanting people to know my username. Every screenshot I post I remove my name, it's not just in this case. Also, i'm not poking fun, they were intentionally trying to let the team down, I could care less whether their name shows or not, I chose not to care as it would involve more work to remove it.

There's nothing wrong with me not wanting people to know my username. Every screenshot I post I remove my name, it's not just in this case. Also, i'm not poking fun, they were intentionally trying to let the team down, I could care less whether their name shows or not, I chose not to care as it would involve more work to remove it.

Maybe next time you will grant her the same privacy you cherish. I will not debate why she was there in that state...I was not there. But there is a very finite list to draw upon. I prefer to believe they did it just to piss you off...as that has the most entertainment value. In my own humor I imagine you telling her to get some pvp gear...and they reply "**** off!". I know I would laugh if there....and it is not easy to make my emotionally limited *** laugh.

Edited by Urantia

The issue isn't that you removed your name. It's that you didn't remove anyone else's. If you took the time to remove yours you could have easily taken the time to remove theirs. Not only the person you called out but everyone else on your team in that warzone.

Edited by ArchangelLBC

I agree with everyone else; you should have removed the person's name.

Anyway, this is why you have the leave warzone function and another good reason not to have any lockout timer debuff. That's what you should have done rather than naming and shaming on the forums.

Edited by Ridickilis

The issue isn't that you removed your name. It's that you didn't remove anyone else's. If you took the time to remove yours you could have easily taken the time to remove theirs. Not only the person you called out but everyone else on your team in that warzone.

Their should be a min expertise in war zones period IMO

Sounds fair...

http://imgur.com/cXEplmM

Prove it.

Because you don't get 61 valor and social IV in that gear. Plus the fact that the things he/she was saying was made it so blatantly obvious that it wasn't even funny.

Like I've already said, what difference does me not removing anyone elses names? Their's 0 negative effect that it can have on them, as this thread is basically about someone trolling, I'm almost certain half of you are jumping on the bandwagon trying to get a rise out of me -or anyone else for that matter- which is making me cringe.

EDIT: Yep, this is PvP forums, most likely.

Edited by WaldoA

Which has what to do with the fact that the OP didn't take time to extend basic courtesy, at a minimum to his or her teammates?

New bolster is supposed to take care of minimum expertise.

Who cares about the names I don't the op was right in highlighting this and everyone jumped him for something other than the topic at hand but tis the net

Tough guy? what?..

But you're playing Rage spec...that's like, so rare! Everyone's going to know who you are from that alone!

The person is obviously just a troll, going in there to see what kind of reaction he will get and laughing at it. Some people get there kicks that way instead of actually playing the game, lol.

Honestly, after losing about 10 straight WZs with bad teams/teams with 12k health people, it would be tempting to go into a WZ like that for the lolz.

Edited by stuffystuffs

I disagree with this. Showing up in a 50 wz with 5k HP is disrespectful, and you deserve to be called out for that

It is, certainly. I don't disagree with the premise of having a minimum expertise rating to even enter 50 WZ's either.

However, does the whole pvp forum need to know the person's name? Couldn't this simply been handled in general chat or in these member's particular server forum where everyone is more familiar with the player in question?

And again, simply leaving the WZ on sight of 5k HP teammate would have been my course of action.

EDIT: If this is an ongoing problem with this particular player, reporting them may be a good alternative as well. There has to be some rule against this sort of trolling of WZ's. Something tells me it's probably not acceptable to show up in a 50 WZ dressed like that. I'm not positive and could be reaching but still.

Edited by Ridickilis