Most Powerful Jedi of All Time

IgotNikes

He was instrumental in the Rebels fight against the Empire. He defeated Darth Vader and ultimately helped redeem the essence of Anakin Skywalker. He was trained by a Jedi Master (the most powerful of Jedi Knight's) who are miracle workers of extreme power and ability. Yoda was only one of three Jedi Masters who survived the fall of the Old Republic (Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader being the other two). Yoda`s two greatest students were Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker.

Five years after the Battle of Endor Luke became a roving ambassador at large for the New Republic. He trained Leia in the ways of the Force during this time. He stopped Grand Admiral Thrawn's campaign to destroy the New Republic by using cloned warriors with the help of the Mad Jedi Joruus C`baoth.

During this period he saw off the threat of Mara Jade (Who once served as the Emperors Hand-basically his eyes and ears throughout the galaxy) and conviced her to Join the New Republic. A year later he became the reborn Emperors protoge and eventually fought a young clone of Palpatine. He lost the Lightsaber battle but with Leia`s aid and the power of the luminous beings unleashed the Force on Palpatines dark nexus and conquered his Dark side with Jedi Fire. He then became instrumental in helping the Jedi Order to rise again.

Not bad for a farm boy from Tatooine.

On the flip side however Palpatine created Darth Vader through his dark will, destroyed the Jedi Knights, swept away the Old Republic, forged the Empire and assembled the greatest military force ever seen upon the Galaxy....

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke is the most powerful. Those of you saying he's not couldn't be more WRONG.

why do I say this?

because George Lucas himself said Luke is THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE USER EVER.

fact. Luke is the most powerful Jedi ever. per GLucas. y'know that guy that created the entire universe AND has FINAL SAY on ANYTHING. like it or not.

I would say Obi-Wan is the greatest. He is the only one who defeated Darth Vader in his prime, he defeated Griveous, fought well versus Dooku, defeated Darth Maul, managed to guide Luke which eventually ended the Emperor's reign, trained Anakin Skywalker and became one with the Force. He was a master of Soresu and his defense was almost unbreakable, tho weak against a Makashi user such as Dooku. All in all, I'd say he is the GOAT.

My favorite Jedi is Jacen solo the son of Han and leia he is so kool and his powers are greater that anyone i have seen and he became a sith lord and had a daughter Allana

He was actually the most powerful manifestation of the Force ever recorded when he achieved oneness, you might not want to forget that. ;)

I would say Obi-Wan is the greatest. He is the only one who defeated Darth Vader in his prime, he defeated Griveous, fought well versus Dooku, defeated Darth Maul, managed to guide Luke which eventually ended the Emperor's reign, trained Anakin Skywalker and became one with the Force. He was a master of Soresu and his defense was almost unbreakable, tho weak against a Makashi user such as Dooku. All in all, I'd say he is the GOAT.

Vader was prime post-suit.

Obi-Wan was a very impressive Jeid but not the greatest.

Anakin is the chosen one. Luke's destiny was to bring his father (the chosen one) back into the light so that he could fulfill the prophecy of returning balance to the force by destroying the Emperor. With the death of Anakin and Palpatine(the two most powerful force users) balance was restored and they all lived happily ever after.

I don't get why being a 2nd generation Skywalker would make him stronger. I argue that it would make Luke weaker due to Anakin's pure blood being deluded by mixing with Padme's muggle blood.

Edited by PaperChamp

Can't remember which book it says but the only Jedi to have bested Windu in combat are Yoda and Dooku. Yoda and Dooku are by far the best swordsmen of the Jedi Order. As a Sith Dooku has become more powerful. When he is beaten by Anakin he is supposed to lose since it is a way out of the war for him.

Three topics that will spark an argument

1. Religion

2. Politics

3. Who the most powerful Jedi is...:D

I would have to go with Luke, but Jaina Solo should not be overlooked either.

Jaina was the sword of the jedi, she was gifted in saber combat and flight combat. She wasn't as powerful as Jaycen in the force, hence why she studied Mandolorians to get the upper hand against Caedus.

In Invincible, Jaina takes it upon herself to defeat her brother. Caedus' meditations are disrupted by Luke Skywalker, in an attempt to hide Jaina's attack. Jaina, accompanied by several Mandalorian commandos, confronts Caedus, who quickly dispatches the Mandalorians, while Jaina acts as a sniper. When she finally runs out of ammunition, she seizes a Mandalorian saber and severs Caedus' arm. Jaina withdraws, however, due to her own injuries. At the book's climax, Jacen and Jaina face off in a final lightsaber duel aboard Caedus' flagship, the Anakin Solo. Jacen, after coming back to the light, attempts to persuade Jaina of his intentions to protect Tenel Ka and Allana, but Jaina refuses to listen to him, attacking him after he deactivates and holsters his lightsaber, and later slamming the door shut in his face when he tries to leave the fight. After a grueling battle in which both are seriously injured, Jacen is defeated when Jaina severs his Achilles tendon and stabs him in the heart. As he dies, Jacen reaches out to both his former lover and his child through the Force, warning them to flee from an approaching bio-warfare attack designed by the Imperial Remnant to kill them. In this act of selflessness, Jaina sees the remnants of the good man her brother had once been.

he let her win...

Edited by Viscid_rius

Can't remember which book it says but the only Jedi to have bested Windu in combat are Yoda and Dooku. Yoda and Dooku are by far the best swordsmen of the Jedi Order. As a Sith Dooku has become more powerful. When he is beaten by Anakin he is supposed to lose since it is a way out of the war for him.

Incorrect, the actual statement was that the only people who could face Dooku equally were Yoda and Windu.

Jedi exile couldnt sense being stabbed in the back, she didnt resurrect the order herself. Mastering lightsaber forms is common in average jedi during the Prequel Trilogy. Peak Lightsaber combat and force powers were finally met by the Jedi during the clone wars as per lucas.

The Sith Emperor isnt even close to being as powerful as Sidious. Yoda,Windu and Anakin were said by Lucas to be able to challenge Sidious. Revan doesnt stand a chance.

Bastila shan - She's nothing.

Windu could easily take the Jedi exile, Shan and Revan at once, your underestimating how powerful the jedi and sith had become by the time of the prequels.

And you, sir, greatly overestimate Windu's power.

we all know luke is true chosen one

and george lucas will still say anakin is chosen one just like he said greedo shot first. :p

No. Anakin is the Chosen One. Anakin brought balance to the force. Star Wars was never about Luke Skywalker. It was about Anakin Skywalker's fall and redemption.

• 1 year later...