NA PvP: Which Server Will You Choose?

EnzoForMe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U should move on 1 sever insted of splitting on 2, coz 1 will be dead or half-dead - the game in pretty bad state and going down. +/- 40-50 ping is nothing, its not FPS game. I played with 200-300 ms on harb with 1.5 sec GCD its playable. Idk why they do 3 servers on EU, coz only 1 will be at least popular for the currect state of this game. Edited by helpmewin

U should move on 1 sever insted of splitting on 2, coz 1 will be dead or half-dead - the game in pretty bad state and going down. +/- 40-50 ping is nothing, its not FPS game. I played with 200-300 ms on harb with 1.5 sec GCD its playable. Idk why they do 3 servers on EU, coz only 1 will be at least popular for the currect state of this game.

Maybe I have a horrible connection, but I disagree strongly. 200-300ms feels unplayable to me. That's what I get on an east coast server. Maybe I'm just spoiled and could get used to it? My 60ms on harb is soooo much better.

Like that everyone that came to SL got farmed by your guild and went crying off to Harb to preserve their precious rank? :eek: #shotsfired

It’s true everyone on harb is garbage ty for enlightening us

oh, is that what I said? Your interpretive skills are amazing! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Edited by Jake_Chambers

:rolleyes:

Again; show me where I said all people from Harbinger are garbage. At most, I implied that everyone who moved there after the initial move to SL got farmed by a very good Death Smile team. So tell me why I'm wrong. That's pretty much what happened. That does not translate to "everyone on Harb is garbage". There's actually a pretty high number of SL transplants on that server, so we will see how the mega servers shake out.

Again; show me where I said all people from Harbinger are garbage. At most, I implied that everyone who moved there after the initial move to SL got farmed by a very good Death Smile team. So tell me why I'm wrong. That's pretty much what happened. That does not translate to "everyone on Harb is garbage". There's actually a pretty high number of SL transplants on that server, so we will see how the mega servers shake out.

See, I just can't wait to be on the same server as this ^^ LOL

caprica doesn't play anymore. did you buy his acct? anyways, I can see ppl playing ranked on both servers. When phobos is throwing on harb, they will just transfer to the east coast server or just log on toons there. He doesn't throw for 6 hrs, it's more like 12. kid has 0 lives to give. harb I get about 10ms east coast isn't too bad. but who knows how the new servers will be. And then there's the kids that will go to a server just to throw so ppl switch servers just like the kids from TRE do. OR, if 1 server doesn't have much of a ranked community, you will see ppl bring toons there to wintrade. because rating is the most important thing in the game, the rewards are so unbelievably awesome in case no one knows that yet.

caprica doesn't play anymore. did you buy his acct? anyways, I can see ppl playing ranked on both servers. When phobos is throwing on harb, they will just transfer to the east coast server or just log on toons there. He doesn't throw for 6 hrs, it's more like 12. kid has 0 lives to give. harb I get about 10ms east coast isn't too bad. but who knows how the new servers will be. And then there's the kids that will go to a server just to throw so ppl switch servers just like the kids from TRE do. OR, if 1 server doesn't have much of a ranked community, you will see ppl bring toons there to wintrade. because rating is the most important thing in the game, the rewards are so unbelievably awesome in case no one knows that yet.

Ha I started playing again last week after a long break (how good Destiny 2 is will determine how long I stick around).

As much as I would love to cash out and then level up a couple toons I bought this game in beta and it's tied to my origin game library so I'm stuck with it. I don't think anyone else aside from me has all the top 3 titles on one toon + WZA from 8s so the thought is fairly depressing.

Edited by EnzoForMe

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure the new Harbinger server Satele Shan will remain as the PvP hub. BTW I hear the devs are ending 90cc discounted transfers next week. I bet it'll be a lot more expensive to transfer from server to server so it's best to just stay put where we are. Edited by Talon_strikes

Some really good points on here. Yeah, I'm definitely sticking with Star Forge, as the community is bound to be the best, among other things you guys have already pointed out. See you there, and looking forward to good grouping (when I'm not doing guild stuff.) Edited by Willjb

I'm definitely not going "assume the worst" and cluster on east. Going to west is free and so I will be on SS.

No point in paying to transfer based on some InterGNAT's assumption that there will not be enough for 2 servers.

There is no reason not to wait and know for sure.

I'm as west coast as it gets (LA area), so for me I'm simply staying where i am as far as my main goes.

However, i have a presence on both the EC servers and even in Euro so ill keep my options open.

Was curious about it so i did some ping checks over the weekend and the results arent bad in any of the above so all are viable:

WC - about 20

EC - about 80

Euro - about 180

For me it will matter more where the trolls go.

I'm as west coast as it gets (LA area), so for me I'm simply staying where i am as far as my main goes.

However, i have a presence on both the EC servers and even in Euro so ill keep my options open.

Was curious about it so i did some ping checks over the weekend and the results arent bad in any of the above so all are viable:

WC - about 20

EC - about 80

Euro - about 180

For me it will matter more where the trolls go.

80 is not bad, interesting, from Portland I get the same west coast ping ~20 but my ping to east is almost 200. Probably bad timing.

80 is not bad, interesting, from Portland I get the same west coast ping ~20 but my ping to east is almost 200. Probably bad timing.

Mines about 220ms from Australia to the west coast and about 260-280ms east coast... what f*** me up is the lag spikes that go over 300-400 on a regular basis through out a match.

My money is on the outcome of Star Forged being the next Shadowlands. Everyone says "PVPers will go there, gogogogogog people transfer now!!!" but it doesn't materialize and PVP ends up being where it's always been.

Harb/Satele already has good pops so I think everyone will stay. It's only going to get better with the few more people coming from dead server 1 and dead server 2.

Wish they'd just bite the bullet and make one server for NA, put the server in the center of the country and call it a day.

My money is on the outcome of Star Forged being the next Shadowlands. Everyone says "PVPers will go there, gogogogogog people transfer now!!!" but it doesn't materialize and PVP ends up being where it's always been.

Harb/Satele already has good pops so I think everyone will stay. It's only going to get better with the few more people coming from dead server 1 and dead server 2.

Wish they'd just bite the bullet and make one server for NA, put the server in the center of the country and call it a day.

This, so very much this.