Guild Flagship PvP

------Starkiller

I am writing this post from the idea's of myself and many other player in the server of Jung Ma.

I would like to see SWTOR have Guild Ship PvP. As of now, guilds mostly use Guild Ships to travel, for planet buff's, conquest, and a place to hang out. To be completely honest, to me that is not worth the 50 million that guilds have to buy for the ship. My idea to make Guild Ships more fun and that could draw in more people into the game is Guild Ship PvP. Here is how me and others think it should play out:

The Guild leader travels to a planet, as they drop down into the space of this planet, the Guild leader can decide to participate in a Guild Ship PvP match. In the que they are matched up with another Guild that is in que. The goal of the match is to highly damage the enemies Guild Ship and who ever does so in 15-30 min of the PvP wins.

In combat members of the Guild could control the guns of the Ship or fly fighters/bombers (just like GSF matches). Members could aim to destroy other players fighters/bombers or destroy key points of the enemies Guild Ship.

Another idea into this is to add bonuses or special abilities for the Guild Ship's that have unlocked rooms inside the Guild Ship's.

Near the end of the Guild Ship PvP match, the leaders of the Guild Ship has a choice, either spend an amount of credits from the Guild Bank to be able to flee from the battle with out having complete loss, or battle it out. If the Guild flees from battle, then they will have to pay an amount to repair the Guild Ship and will loss the battle. If a Guild battle's it out and losses the battle they will have to pay an amount to repair and can not participate another Guild PvP match for 2 or 3 days. On the other side, the Guild that won, members will receive credits, gear, and 2 or 5 Flagship Encryptions or 1 Flagship Frameworks, plus probably points to Guild Conquest.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope that you consider this idea. :cool:

They should do it the way Lucas Arts did it for Battlefront 2, but bigger within the interior of a guild flagship. I recommend they let the decorations within the ship like Republic Guards, turrets, and Ammunitions to take effect within the match. Guards and turrets can actually defend the flagship while ammunitions and crates can actually trigger an effect of some sort like not running out of cells or energy when activating abilities or help supply troopers and other allies. Maybe a guild member's stronghold can help give more affect to them in those matches as well like having their companions come in and help like the pet and droids that we got from the cartel market. Or maybe our companions can step into certain perimeters for defense or offense to keep the flagship going. I would love to see tanks and walkers get involved that get in our way when we invade an opposing team's flagship. Or maybe we can get a chance to ride a tank and a walker during those matches and actually attack enemies with it! :eek:

No thank you.

1. As long as there could be a PVE/PVP instance flag for the ship just as there is for players. I'm GL of two guilds, both in excess of 280 qualifying accounts each, and there's probably a total of 5 PVPrs among them. They wouldn't be interested in taking the flagships out for that.

2. People complain about the maneuverability in the ship-to-ship pvp we already have, do you really think that would improve by dumping flagships into the mix?

No thank you.

1. As long as there could be a PVE/PVP instance flag for the ship just as there is for players. I'm GL of two guilds, both in excess of 280 qualifying accounts each, and there's probably a total of 5 PVPrs among them. They wouldn't be interested in taking the flagships out for that.

2. People complain about the maneuverability in the ship-to-ship pvp we already have, do you really think that would improve by dumping flagships into the mix?

I understand that you may not like this idea, but many of PvP'rs such as myself would love to see this. I would think that if they made this idea possible that they wouldn't make it where you have to do Flagship PvP if you have a Flagship. I would imagine that they would make a que button like what they have for PvP now. I just think it would make this game even better and possibly draw in players from other games.