Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels like we've come full circle. :-) Also, thanks for taking this on, Sythise!

Thanks Tam. By the way, how did you get the DPS thread stickied? I would like to do the same to this, since who posted the thread originally should be irrelevant with the way the progression is being tracked.

Thanks Tam. By the way, how did you get the DPS thread stickied? I would like to do the same to this, since who posted the thread originally should be irrelevant with the way the progression is being tracked.

Pop me a message ingame, I got a few guardian posts stickied, just don't want to let everyone know before every thread in the damn world is stickied.

I have a curiosity question: Will the NiM progressions going to be differentiated once the nightmare buff gets taken out and the op difficulty is reduced?

I think I'll just move the Dread Palace tab to the front of the sheet.

I think I'll just move the Dread Palace tab to the front of the sheet.

I think I'd probably just add an extra color if I were you, and those who already have cleared some of the Nightmare power content's progression will overwrite the non nightmare power. That way we know who actually have killed the Nightmare power and who have just killed nightmare.

I think I'd probably just add an extra color if I were you, and those who already have cleared some of the Nightmare power content's progression will overwrite the non nightmare power. That way we know who actually have killed the Nightmare power and who have just killed nightmare.

Ah, good idea.

Proper Villains, Server First NiM Brontes. 5/5 NiM DF Server Firsts. #swag

Shouldn't have taken as long as it did, but a kill is a kill so we'll take it. Once NiM Power goes away, this fight will be a joke. It's tuned appropriately as is and there's room for derp, as you can see in our pull. It was one of the sloppiest of the night but resulted in the boss getting downed.

For other guilds pulling Brontes, flexibility and high raid awareness is key! No matter how bad a pull looks, keep pushing, focus on executing mechanics correctly, recover if things go wrong, and you'll see her go down. Best of luck to everybody else.

Thank you to Awkward for streaming it. Kill vid below. Warning: Turn down the volume and be ready for obscenities around 8:05.

http://www.twitch.tv/wyzonator/c/4322085

Edited by Headpunch

Great work guys. That fight is ridiculous.

Good work, I'll have to check out the stream later.

It is definitely a hairy fight, and it's taken us a lot more pulls than any of us really wanted it to, for a variety of reasons.

The stream is pretty brutal - like Sev said it was pretty much the dirtiest pull of the night. We had at least 2 others earlier that were 0% losses as well, both of which were much cleaner, but both of which we came up short.

We changed a couple little things in how we handled the third burn phase and I cost us a win experimenting with cooldowns (I thought I could take a low-stack orb with Blackout and full HP with only 1-2 stacks of Supremacy, and I came up less than 1000 HP short), and then a second when an orb blew me up through Force Shroud (2.8 can't come soon enough).

Either one of those fights would've made for buttery smooth kill videos, but that's not how things worked out. I actually had 3 different Shroud failures on orbs last night, which is why you can hear me asking whose dick I have to suck for my cooldown to work properly (after I died before clock phase). Two were on final burns, the third was that one before clock.

Proper Villains, Server First NiM Brontes. 5/5 NiM DF Server Firsts. #swag

Shouldn't have taken as long as it did, but a kill is a kill so we'll take it. Once NiM Power goes away, this fight will be a joke. It's tuned appropriately as is and there's room for derp, as you can see in our pull. It was one of the sloppiest of the night but resulted in the boss getting downed.

For other guilds pulling Brontes, flexibility and high raid awareness is key! No matter how bad a pull looks, keep pushing, focus on executing mechanics correctly, recover if things go wrong, and you'll see her go down. Best of luck to everybody else.

Thank you to Awkward for streaming it. Kill vid below.

http://www.twitch.tv/wyzonator/c/4322085

Grats!

<Womp Rat Fever> will no longer be active on the progression thread, as we have merged in to join <Veritas>. If you wouldn't mind removing WRF from your list, that would be great! :)

As I've noticed that Veritas' progression is not present/up-to-date, I've been asked to provide the current "status."

To date: Veritas has cleared all SMs, Toborro's Courtyard HM 8/16man, TfB and SnV 8man HM. On DF and DP 8man HM, Veritas is 4/5 on both. Additionally, Veritas is 1/5 on NiM DF.

If you have additional questions, or need screencaps, let me know. Some of these are old clears, so I will do my best!