Level 20 Email Thing

Kredesh

Ok so when I try to log into my character now it sends me this weird message. Register an email address. Which I did, but I never get the confirmation email. I mean, I registered an email address when I signed up. I have a security key. I'm a subscriber. Why am I locked out of my account?

Ok so when I try to log into my character now it sends me this weird message. Register an email address. Which I did, but I never get the confirmation email. I mean, I registered an email address when I signed up. I have a security key. I'm a subscriber. Why am I locked out of my account?

It's odd for you to get that message if you have a security key, but I guess maybe you need to confirm that email address.

Just log into the email address you used when you signed up.

If you can't find the confirmation email, make sure to look in the junk email folder or search for SWTOR in your inbox.

I had this happen to me a month ago. The only way to resolve this is contact customer support by phone,

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=star-wars-the-old-republic&platform=pc&category=technical-support&issue=game-performance