About to start Fallen Empire questions

Jar_Axle

So the warning I get before launching the Fallen Empire's first mission has me wondering what happens to my crew, it sounds like I lose them?

So, if I lose my crew all the time and creds I put in to raising their relationship levels is gone? Should I go through and take back any special armor I gave them?

Thanks!

So...yes and no. You will temporarily lose access to your crew. In most cases, they will all be returned to you through the course of the story (up through and including Onslaught). There are a couple that haven't come back yet; most notably for the Jedi Consular.

However, at a certain point in KotFE, you will have access to a terminal that will allow you to summon them back anyway, if you wish. They will *not* be back from a story perspective, but will be usable to you.

So, if I lose my crew all the time and creds I put in to raising their relationship levels is gone? Should I go through and take back any special armor I gave them?

When they return, they have their previous influence level, so no worries there. As far as armor is concerned, I've never lost any armor that comps were wearing, but sometimes they are still wearing it and sometimes it shows up in the mail, so overall, the safest thing is to probably remove any fancy armor you don't want to risk losing. 😉

Btw, although you "lose" your ordinary class companions, you don't do KOTFE alone. You are assigned various companions during the quest arc, some of which are normal class companions of yours or some other class. In some ways you don't even notice your companions are gone temporarily, except, of course, they're not available for crafting.

Edited by JediQuaker