Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

DunsparrowSolo

Yeah, I'm a bit late, but of all the storyline I've done so far, the Lightspring five-way convo one is priceless:

"Will you two stop waving your hands around like that, you both look ridiculous!"

That, and punching Guss Tuna in the face after he joins your crew had me grinning.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got Akaavi and got this gem of a conversation.

Akaavi: Do not begin to think I am yours. This is a convenient arrangement, that is all.

FemSmuggler: Just humor me. It's two syllables: "Hell-oh". I know you can do it if you put your mind to it.

Akaavi: Hello.

FemSmuggler: Pretty soon, we'll be braiding each other's hair and talking about boys.

Akaavi: Long hair is a detriment. It gives your enemies a handhold in a fight.

I love Akaavi already. She plays off my smuggler so well. :D

I liked that flirt option at the end of Athiss so much.

The 'duel' on Alderaan was pretty memorable as well. I played that with a trooper bud of mine at about 8pm, and when we went offline at 11pm we were still laughing about it ;D

Also, in Akaavi's dialogue:

Akaavi: I have a name! (she was searching for someone)

Smuggler: Umm... is it Akaavi?

And all these gems I've forgotten. Now that the game is F2P, i'll finish all class stories and then I'll roll another smuggler.

But great gods, what a performance. All I imagined myself doing when Bioware announced 'Smuggler' as a playable class some years back, I did in this game.

/hatsoff

• 2 weeks later...

I have so many favorite lines.

When in the heroic for the ore and mining complex in Tatooine.

When the mercenaries betray you and try to frame you.

"Of all the lazy, rotten, underhanded schemes... why didn't I think of that?"

The main line of smugglers: "It's hard to be humble, knowing how great I am."

Accepting Hammer Station: "If I die, I want a statue built in my honor. Something impressive.. and expensive.

Finishing Taris's bonus missions, "Name something after me in my honor with an impressive plaque."

On saving the beast from extinction on Nar Shaddaa

"Since I saved them, name the species after me."

But the one that takes the cake is when on Nar Shaddaa talking to the hutt and the republic diplomat: "You two are adorable! The wedding will be spectacular."

Edited by Alluridionvos

If I get killed , I'm gonna be so mad

Haha, love that one.

Also, when you deliver the head to the guy on Alderaan and he tells you yours must be fake because he already got one, the smuggler says "Well, maybe this Darth (whatever his name was) had two heads."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After, um, "swimming" with Vavarone Zare.

Vavarone Zare: (unenthusiastically) Oh yes. Remarkable. You're the best I've ever had.

Smuggler: Could you at least try to sound convincing?

Vavarone Zare: Convincing you wasn't part of our arrangement.

• 3 months later...

The whole Hoth thing. When the Imperials were looking for a Chiss.

I WAS a Chiss. It felt very, very awkward. I wish they could have altered the text on the 'I may not look very Chiss-y' liine just for them. Oh well.

Also: Not a move, but an action. The Surrender move. 'Here, take my money!'

I don't know if it's a smuggler-only line but after slicing a droid on Makeb there's something like:

"If you hear shooting and explosions, it's just a drill; and if anyone tells you it's not a drill, that's a drill too."

And then during the victory speech after the Vice Commandant fight (for the mSmuggler) a woman in the crowd shouts out "I love you!" in the middle of the speech and without missing a beat he replies "Back at you, gorgeous.", which was pretty funny.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...