-IP- (Inglorious Pilots) An Imperial Pilots guild

-KeggER-

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Back in the old days of SWG JTL, I had a pilots guild on Wanderhome and Starsider Galaxies. We coordinated pvp events and flew as a team. We used teamspeak to comm, and we were very effective at owning Deepspace pvp. Our mission was not only to crush the Rebel scum, but to introduce new pilots to the game and help the learn to fly and master thier ships.

I'd like to drum up some interest to any imperial pilots who would like to join -IP-. I would like to bring it back. I am on Prophecy of the Five server. I have a teamspeak already in place, free to access by anyone who would want to use it.

Message me here or private and we can group up in game and get it going.

We founded Death Squadron on Pot5 as an Imperial GSF guild 2 to 3 weeks ago around release. We're not open recruit though. We're really only interested in higher quality/more serious pilots.

Glad to see the casual guilds forming up. Good luck to you guys. I'm sure we'll see you around.

We founded Death Squadron on Pot5 as an Imperial GSF guild 2 to 3 weeks ago around release. We're not open recruit though. We're really only interested in higher quality/more serious pilots.

Glad to see the casual guilds forming up. Good luck to you guys. I'm sure we'll see you around.

Wouldn't really classify myself as a "casual pilot". Played JTL launch to death, top 3-4 every GSF bout i play in. I'll take in the "casual" pilots tho... Everyone has to learn somehow!