Risha Romance

GHaley

So is it true that Risha

cheats on you with some nobleman?

I understand royal politics and all that but does she ever get involved with him intimatly or just kind of flirting and dinner dates? I was planning on taking her instead of Sparr but this might just make for a good story.

spoiler ...

actually, if you're a female smuggler, she marries the nobleman at the end of her companion story; won't surprise me if she "cheats" -- she IS queen of a planet after all -- but the male smugglers won't see that side of her story till later ? THAT should be interesting....

spoiler ...

actually, if you're a female smuggler, she marries the nobleman at the end of her companion story; won't surprise me if she "cheats" -- she IS queen of a planet after all -- but the male smugglers won't see that side of her story till later ? THAT should be interesting....

I don't recall her marrying the nobleman with my female smuggler. She considered it, but in the end, she decided against it.

she did for my female smuggler -- because there was the part about her saying yes and then not going back to the planet because it was too dangerous for her and she needed to just be a "symbol" for her people until it got better -- it will be an interesting companion story to come --- one of my favorites actually