Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Knights of the Fallen mail..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Knights of the Fallen mail..

mwayneknight
11.14.2015 , 10:50 PM | #1
I get there is a cool story.. But whats the point of getting mail. if there is nothing attached??? TOTAL FAIL

BrianDavion
11.14.2015 , 11:20 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by mwayneknight View Post
I get there is a cool story.. But whats the point of getting mail. if there is nothing attached??? TOTAL FAIL
do you insist every letter you get in real life has a cheque in it too?
SWTOR is not SWG. it was never intended to be at all like SWG. and having a completly differnt design philophesy then SWG will never be like SWG

BlueShiftRecall
11.14.2015 , 11:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
Yes, yes I do.

Seriously though after every mail from the Revan Expansion containing a good amounts of credits I was a little surprised that none (or maybe just a few?) contained any this time around in KOTFE
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

SteveTheCynic
11.15.2015 , 09:20 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
Yes, yes I do.

Seriously though after every mail from the Revan Expansion containing a good amounts of credits I was a little surprised that none (or maybe just a few?) contained any this time around in KOTFE
For other reasons, I've been watching this, and there's a good fraction of the 1-50 storyline that has letters that are just informative, with no reward, so I'd say you're just greedy.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Anysao
11.15.2015 , 10:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
No, I insist every letter I receive have a check in it!

On-topic: I never even notice the credits... I enjoy the message more than the gift.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

BlueShiftRecall
11.15.2015 , 02:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
On-topic: I never even notice the credits... I enjoy the message more than the gift.
After your 2nd or 3rd alt you realize that the messages are all exactly the same and the ones that are different are usually just a 1 or 2 possible response message to what you choose, I don't even open most of them any more.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's