Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forever a sith?

nuclearmind
11.13.2015 , 06:16 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Audoucet View Post
There is official Canon stating otherwise. Clone Wars S02E01. And, well, Episode I. Qui'Gon can't take Anakin to his owner.
I'm guessing you mean from? If so I stand corrected. The closest to abductions would be the conscriptions for the Battle of Ruusan and the like. And honestly, those really back fired with so many of the kiddos defecting.
Vestara Loved Ben. Ben Loved Vestara. Vestara would kill Ben. Ben would kill Vestara. A good story was finally being born, a new generation of heroes, villains, and Mara Jades. And Disney left it all on a cliffhanger!
Refer a friend code- http://www.swtor.com/r/sLYjGY. We both get rewards!

Audoucet
11.13.2015 , 08:01 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by nuclearmind View Post
I'm guessing you mean from?
Yeah sorry, french mistake.

nuclearmind
11.13.2015 , 10:05 PM | #73
Yeah sorry, french mistake.
Hey no problem! You do a lot better on an English forum than I would on a French Forum! Been watching the news since about 8 over here. Hope you are doing okay.
Vestara Loved Ben. Ben Loved Vestara. Vestara would kill Ben. Ben would kill Vestara. A good story was finally being born, a new generation of heroes, villains, and Mara Jades. And Disney left it all on a cliffhanger!

SithKoriandr
11.14.2015 , 12:47 AM | #74
My knowledge of pre Jedi-Sith is admittedly sparse. I know a lot of the Rakata and Celestials (though info on both is pretty sparse, I know what there is to know.) I know little of the Three- my sole source being the FotJ Vestara-Ben-Luke 9 book series. Never watched TCW or the new show. And my knowledge of the Jedaii is next to non existent.

That being said, I view EU Jedi as morally grey as best, same for the Sith. But I view the Cultists, such as Palladius, which would spring up in the absence of a greater Force Power, as worse.

Personally I view Darth Caedus, Lana Beniko, Darth Marr, and, from what I have seen, the current Shan, as the "Best" their orders can offer. Not blood thirsty, pragmatic, and advancing the ideals of their side without needless blood shed.

A point that often amuses me, off topic, is that in the OT the Skywalker with the highest intended innocent victims/"collateral" was... Wait for it... Leia. She tried to get Dantoinne blown up which was as innocent as Alderaan instead of the solely military base of Yavin IV.
That body count is not on Leia. She did not blow up Alderaan. The Empire did.

One can say she was willing to sacrifice Dantooine over Alderaan, but I'm not sure if that is any better. I would guess it was bery likely empty or just a Alliance base, so chance of them getting out of dodge.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

nuclearmind
11.14.2015 , 12:53 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
That body count is not on Leia. She did not blow up Alderaan. The Empire did.

One can say she was willing to sacrifice Dantooine over Alderaan, but I'm not sure if that is any better. I would guess it was bery likely empty or just a Alliance base, so chance of them getting out of dodge.
No Alderaan is on Tarkin. IF they used the DS as they threatened them the fact that they targeted Dantoinne would be on Leia, and the fact that they fired would be on Tarkin.

Audoucet
11.14.2015 , 08:45 AM | #76
Hey no problem! You do a lot better on an English forum than I would on a French Forum! Been watching the news since about 8 over here. Hope you are doing okay.
I'm far from Paris, so yeah. But you know, you only hear about the big attacks, you don't hear about the little ones, like cars driving in crowds of people, the guy who got beheaded and had his head hanged on a fence with ISIS flags, the multiple attacks on military bases, the casual weekly knife attacks against policemen and militarys in the streets, Christians and Jews cemeterys profanations... Won't comment too much, I don't want to be banned for "religion racism" again.

nuclearmind
11.15.2015 , 11:08 AM | #77
I'm far from Paris, so yeah. But you know, you only hear about the big attacks, you don't hear about the little ones, like cars driving in crowds of people, the guy who got beheaded and had his head hanged on a fence with ISIS flags, the multiple attacks on military bases, the casual weekly knife attacks against policemen and militarys in the streets, Christians and Jews cemeterys profanations... Won't comment too much, I don't want to be banned for "religion racism" again.
Very happy you are safe. There are crazies in every religion, organization, and ideology- that's what I believe. Regardless, I am happy you weren't in Paris. I went over to Europe for about three months- Great Uncles will and stuff. Beautiful Architecture both in France and Germany. Beautiful places. And very nice people.