Que's Again

Ziso

This is a non issue..... Be happy people are playing the game still.

A queue shows a healthy server. Would you rather medium to low pop and have the GTN and in game WZ / FP queues go through the roof.

Id personally prefer to queue up to get in and have everything operate faster once im in the game.

Inhale ............ now exhale. See, not the end of the world.

A queue shows a healthy server. Would you rather medium to low pop and have the GTN and in game WZ / FP queues go through the roof.

Id personally prefer to queue up to get in and have everything operate faster once im in the game.

From what I'm reading on the CS forum no one is actually able to log onto TRE. Hopefully, it will get sorted before I'm home from work.

From what I'm reading on the CS forum no one is actually able to log onto TRE. Hopefully, it will get sorted before I'm home from work.

Well then that IS a problem, LOL.

So used to the standard queue's are bad crying

Don't think it's necessarily showing a healthy server really. The traffic shows standard, there's not even a queue now (for me at least), just the maintenance message for TRE saying characters can't log on. It's just not working lol. It probably wouldn't be a huge issue for most people if not for the fact that as someone mentioned previously, they are paying for the service. i.e; aside from scheduled maintenance, they can play whenever is convenient for them. Some people have busy lives and can only set aside an hour a night to play, which is totally screwed up by instances such as this.

EDIT: Just saw your second post lol.

Edited by Dractonis

Don't think it's necessarily showing a healthy server really. The traffic shows standard, there's not even a queue now (for me at least), just the maintenance message for TRE saying characters can't log on. It's just not working lol. It probably wouldn't be a huge issue for most people if not for the fact that as someone mentioned previously, they are paying for the service. i.e; aside from scheduled maintenance, they can play whenever is convenient for them. Some people have busy lives and can only set aside an hour a night to play, which is totally screwed up by instances such as this.

EDIT: Just saw your second post lol.

LOL! Dont worry, i jumped in like 30 second before the yellow post. I stand corrected!!! :)

Hello everyone. We're currently investigating issues that players are seeing while trying to log in to the Red Eclipse server. Thanks for your patience, and please watch this thread for updates as they become available.

For me issue is:

Waiting 5 mins to see any reply from game.

Than getting the popup window:

You cannot log in characters on this server due to maintenance.

All my lvl 50s are on this server after the merges.

Bring in server transfers please so we are not shot when one of your megaservers fails.

For me issue is:

Waiting 5 mins to see any reply from game.

Than getting the popup window:

You cannot log in characters on this server due to maintenance.

All my lvl 50s are on this server after the merges.

Bring in server transfers please so we are not shot when one of your megaservers fails.

Exactly the same here. Initially I figured it was a problem with my connection because the server status was (and still is) up.

Edited by Dractonis

Healthy server.. my ar.. It's dead Jim so not that healthy. Server busted.

As far as I am concerned you're welcome to take your preaching and shove it sideways into a location that the local star doesn't illuminate.

Edited by Beaunidle

You do realize that one year later there have been MAJOR changes to the game, right? Such as server mergers and a transition to F2P? These things all effect server populations.

Now the game is growing again so BioWare is probably a bit surprised that there seems to be another surge of playing going on. Hopefully they will address this soon, but to act like it's totally unacceptable is a bit near-sided.

I also maintain it's a sign of a healthy game.

It is totally unacceptable. Red Eclipse keeps breaking. I'd say frequent downtime for a single server with no refund is a fairly valid reason to complain. Not saying I care about a refund, I care about them fixing this on a permanent basis- something is clearly wrong, and using sellotape to fix something is just putting the problem off rather than dealing with it.

It is totally unacceptable. Red Eclipse keeps breaking. I'd say frequent downtime for a single server with no refund is a fairly valid reason to complain. Not saying I care about a refund, I care about them fixing this on a permanent basis- something is clearly wrong, and using sellotape to fix something is just putting the problem off rather than dealing with it.

Its the only PvE server for Europe and has many Russians/Polish/French/Spanish - the list goes on.

They really need to add another server or actually just fix this 'super(LOL)server'

Its the only PvE server for Europe and has many Russians/Polish/French/Spanish - the list goes on.

They really need to add another server or actually just fix this 'super(LOL)server'

Agreed, I have no problem sharing space with the entirety of Europe (well, I'm English, so maybe I have a little bit of a problem :p), but something is quite clearly wrong and it needs to be fixed, properly this time.

i hope they make a new server so i can try to get my old names back...

in fact if they emailed me and offered me my old names on a new server i would take it in a heartbeat (as long as they didnt try to charge me 30 bux or something)