Letters to our missing companions (spoilers)

MollyDresden

To: Andronikos Revel

So, you may have heard; I’m an empress now.

Look, Dron, I know I was in carbonite for five years, but I’ve been out for, like, a while now. Brought together an alliance of Republic and Imperial forces, gathered allies from around the galaxy, took over Zakuul. I haven’t exactly made myself hard to locate. And all I get is an I-don’t-know-how-many-years-old letter? Are we even still married?

The answer is yes, Andronikos. Yes, we are. And if I find out you’ve shacked up with Ashara while I was out, I’m going to tell Ak’ghal to hunt you down and eat your spleen. (Ak’ghal is my new Dashade. He’s a lot like Khem, but redder.)

Speaking of Ashara and Khem, I hope they’re well. Yes, that’s a hint that I expect you three to have taken care of each other in my absence. You’re my team. No matter how many new allies I make, that will always be true.

I found Talos, by the way. He was poking around in some ruins. Fits right into the Alliance. He and Oggurobb have been sciencing together. (Oggurobb’s a Hutt, but don’t hold that against him. I don’t.) I stand by my original assessment: Talos is cute when he’s excited.

Don’t get jealous, now; you know I’m only teasing.

I can see you rolling your eyes at me from here. Okay, well if Talos doesn’t threaten you, there’s always Theron, or Jorgan—or Pierce. Mm, now there’s a big, strapping man who, from what I’ve heard, knows how to treat a lady Sith.

So come find me, Andronikos, or I’ll replace you. I mean it. I’m an empress now, so I can.

There was this one guy, Koth. Kind of reminded me of you. Even after he betrayed me, I couldn’t kill him. But he wasn’t you, Dron.

I need you.

Blast it. As soon as I finish this message, I’m sending out Vette, Gault, and Blizz and telling them not to come back unless you’re with them.

Be safe, Dron. See you soon.

- Laelani

P.S. I had to kill Xalek. He was a psychopath, slaughtering innocents for that stupid superstition of his. I hope you weren’t attached to him. (Never liked that guy anyway.)

Edited by MollyDresden

Aww that kinda made me melt and if I could put a like and thumbs up there I would! Lovely! And a nifty idea too, one I may follow when my brain isn't so dead. ♥

Thanks! I think it'd be fun to see what other people's characters would say to their missing comps. :)

I never really thought of Revel shacking up with Ashara before since I figured he saw her as a little sister.

My character doesn't really think they would either, so it's mostly a tease. But it's been over 5 years, and she had a really bad history with men (one in particular) before meeting him, so that's a little of her actual insecurity/fear leaking out.