Any decent romance options for male Smuggler?!

Xael

Hey everyone,

Just curious, it seems like there is only one possible female companion for a male Smuggler, and this seems to be Risha, from what I have found.

Now, I can work with the fact there really is only one... but, from the one screenshot I found of her online, she is awkward looking, and can't seem to find ANY information on how her romance story is.

I am a completionist, and liked how BioWare had romances play out and feel.

Am I kinda stuck here?

I preferred Smuggler to Trooper slightly, but this may possibly be a deciding factor if a major story is gonna be lacking for Smugglers. Seems Trooper has a legitimate female love interest for male troopers.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Risha will be fine, but rest assured, there is another female companion the male Smuggler can not only romance, but actually MARRY, Akaavi Spar.

SPOILER!

Well, im sure, Risha can be married too.

And Akavi is a Mandalorian Zabrak?

Actually i would love to see alternate appearances for both, lol.

But yes i agree, the Troopers love interest is a lot less weird, more a down-to-earth honest woman.

Edited by Kheldras

The Woman you meet on Nar Shaddaa cracked me up

Came looking for me as i was about to leave the planet going all mental cause i was going to leave without saying goodbye... i loved my Smugglers response "Oh okay goodbye" i have a feeling if i kept playing like a ******* she was going to shoot me so i lied and told her to go back to her room and i was going to bring her presents

I'm still disappointed that male smugglers have two darkside romance options (from what I've read, both Risha and Akavi dislike helping those in need, albeit for different reasons), but no lightside romance options. And yes, there are women in every port, but AFAIK you can't marry any of them.

I suppose I'll just have to designate one of my alts as my Smuggler's wife (hey, this is supposed to be a story-based MMO, and it would be a satisfying story to me if after saving the galaxy, my Smuggler was never able to settle down with a family).

Man! And I played a Smuggler for the first 5 levels, and noticed all the women I could come on to. Trooper I just got to 3, but it doesnt seem like the come on to any women.

That just doesnt suit me. And I was all set playing Vanguard/Commandos. But if the troopers don't get to flirt all the time, I might have to go Gunslinger.

Mal

Edited by Malleable

• 2 weeks later...
Are there romance options (non-companion) for female smugglers? Dudes can get laid every planet starting at Taris, what about women?

My chick nailed the twi'lek dude on balmorra, and she was throwing herself at the noble on alderaan but he didn't want to go slumming ultimately.