Are we missing level 50 Techstaff from Armstech?

WLpride

The Grand Vanquisher was moved down to lvl 48 for some reason with patch 1.2, pre 1.2 it was lvl 50. All the techstaffs appear to have had their lvl requirement moved down 1-2 levels with the patch, not really sure why.

The Grand Vanquisher was moved down to lvl 48 for some reason with patch 1.2, pre 1.2 it was lvl 50. All the techstaffs appear to have had their lvl requirement moved down 1-2 levels with the patch, not really sure why.

Ya that's what I noticed too. It's strange though because there lv50 elecrostaff/guns/knives everything else except Techstaff that seems strange. Only lv50 techstaff is the Orange ones.

No level 50 techstaff int the game anymore. There were level 50 but are now level 48.

I think this is a bug or oversight. Can anyone else confirm?

They have level 50 stats, but require level 48. Crafting items often get a small required level reduction, and techblades and techstaffs have an additional reduction because of their generally limited availability.

I picked up an Orange quality staff from the GTN last week for a Companion (SCORPIO). It took a Barrel instead of a Hilt. I thought it was a Techstaff, but I'll have to check.

Yes, there is Orange lv 50 Techstaff, but no regular non-Orange Techstaff.

• 6 months later...
They have level 50 stats, but require level 48. Crafting items often get a small required level reduction, and techblades and techstaffs have an additional reduction because of their generally limited availability.

Thank you for the reply, David :D