Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player looking for friends :)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Returning player looking for friends :)

Calditil
10.22.2019 , 05:29 PM | #1
Hello all,
I recently returned to the game after a very long time and am looking to get back into it. I will pretty much be starting from scratch since there is so much I have missed so figure best way to learn is start from square one and relearn the game.

I am looking for a server and guild to call home and I play in the central time zone (NA) and will mostly be playing some during week nights but mostly on the weekends any chance I can get. I just would like some place to call home and people friendly enough to help me re-learn the game as I progress. I plan on doing both PVE and PVP but as for what class....ya still choosing on that one lol. So I just thought would say hello on here and see if any friendly folks accepting new members and say I am excited to be getting back into the game and looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Oh and by the way the one thing I do know for certain is I want to play Empire, cause ya know lighting and evil deeds make for a fun time hehe. Thanks for all who take time to read and reply!

MK-ULTRA
10.22.2019 , 05:31 PM | #2
Go starforge server.
You spelled tyranny wrong.

JediQuaker
10.23.2019 , 06:37 AM | #3
Check out ZIRE on Star Forge.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

I recently left a dead guild to join them. (Mostly on TEAM but one character in ZIRE.)
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Calditil
10.23.2019 , 05:48 PM | #4
Thank you for the help and advice, I did go with Starforge and after looking at my legacy I seem to not have anything completed on the Republic side but most done on the Empire lol. So I think for now for the complete new experience will go Republic side to see the game a new and the story as well. I will definitely check out the TEAM side ty for the link and been checking out some others since finally chose the server. Started narrowing down classes and leaning towards either commando or cant think the name of it (republic side version of operative).