Suspending Game Logins

EricMusco

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

We are temporarily suspending logins on all SWTOR servers as we investigate an issue. During this period the Shadowlands will be unavailable. I will share more details and timing as I have them.

-eric

I swear it's not my fault! The shady guy w/ the bad spray on tan & told me it was Totally ok & everyone was doing it! It would make everything great again! :(

Hopefully this is something that gets resolved soon. Just BARELY finished a pvp match. Would have been annoyed if I lost out on those precious gear components.

Here's hoping this kind of stuff gets less and less. I hate the unscheduled stuff. I understand it, but hate it just the same.

• Dev Post
Was just trying to log in two minutes ago but couldn't. Came here and saw Eric already posted a message. Glad it's not an error on my side. Curious what "issue" it could be. ;)

I was trying to level my Agent and I kept running into other people. I just thought I would get some alone time on the server :rak_03:

Kidding of course(or am I!?!?), we'll talk about what is going on once we get through our investigation.

-eric

I never saw any warnings at all and was just kicked straight out so thanks for that i guess. Hope there are no roll backs. Would this also explain why swtor is the only game i get a poor connection on and constant D/Cs? Edited by Rebumai

Hopefully this is something that gets resolved soon. Just BARELY finished a pvp match. Would have been annoyed if I lost out on those precious gear components.

Here's hoping this kind of stuff gets less and less. I hate the unscheduled stuff. I understand it, but hate it just the same.

Agreed. As much as it annoys me, I'd much rather them bring down the servers to fix a serious problem then let it go on to give us more time to prepare. Unfortunately new patches generally come with quite a few unforeseen bugs that don't like to show themselves until they hit live servers. Sneaky little buggers...

I was trying to level my Agent and I kept running into other people. I just thought I would get some alone time on the server :rak_03:

Kidding of course(or am I!?!?), we'll talk about what is going on once we get through our investigation.

-eric

I hear Death Wind Corridor doesn't have any people on it!

#RIP my original server

-eric

Ha. :D I like this kind of humor.

I'll be doing groceries now while you are investigating. Not that anyone cares what I will do, but anyway. :p