Patch 2.1 and Eradicator's Mask

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Amber any chance you could get us a preview screenshot of the mask?( I just really wanna see how it looks like in game):) If you could that would be amazing! I'm already gonna buy like 4 of that mask. :D

Hi there, my name is Anzel. I have been an endless fountain of negativity and have been incessantly QQ'ing about the Cartel Market and (STUPID... sorry I had to) Cartel Pack.

This however is what I'm talking about! A really neat looking piece of gear at a reasonable price. I love it. Thank you. Yes please. I'll take one!

No jumping through hoops of fire. I don't have to buy endless amounts of (STUPID) cartel packs. I can just pick something I like and buy it. Yes it's optional. It's NOT P2W.

This is what I was really really hoping the Cartel Market would be like. I am a subscriber. I pay every month. I will pay more for stuff like this. Bravo.

The Eradicator's Mask will be in Patch 2.1 on May 14th, and it will cost 480 Cartel Coins. :)

I think all of us really appreciate direct replies such as this and we have been getting more of them lately. It is very good to see, thank you.

Hi there, my name is Anzel. I have been an endless fountain of negativity and have been incessantly QQ'ing about the Cartel Market and (STUPID... sorry I had to) Cartel Pack.

This however is what I'm talking about! A really neat looking piece of gear at a reasonable price. I love it. Thank you. Yes please. I'll take one!

No jumping through hoops of fire. I don't have to buy endless amounts of (STUPID) cartel packs. I can just pick something I like and buy it. Yes it's optional. It's NOT P2W.

This is what I was really really hoping the Cartel Market would be like. I am a subscriber. I pay every month. I will pay more for stuff like this. Bravo.

Nothing in the cartel market is pay to win its purely cosmetic.

Edited by Twickers

I think all of us really appreciate direct replies such as this and we have been getting more of them lately. It is very good to see, thank you.

They've been doing a good job for the past few months -- aside from the obvious slow-down after 2.0 hit. I agree! It's making me much more optimistic about many aspects of the game.

Well, they still have Armor with mods and crystals with stats.... I am not saying its pay to win, but in reality, I am not a fan of stat boosting items that can be purchased outside of the game.

Thanks for the update BW...

Well, they still have Armor with mods and crystals with stats.... I am not saying its pay to win, but in reality, I am not a fan of stat boosting items that can be purchased outside of the game.

I think even Bioware recognized the problem with the Armor. Since it came out there hasn't been anymore armor with mods already in it.

As far as the color crystal. Without major redesign (maybe the new dye system will fix this eventually) they were kinda backed into a wall in regards of how to make cool looking color crystals.

The only thing you "win" is some inexpensive mods... quickly outleveled and useless, except for the crystals. That said.. when any other player can purchase them right off the GTN... P2W becomes a vaporous petition IMO.

For the crystals.. they were backed into a design corner and rather then go the route they did with trying to make trade-in vendors for crystals as you level up (like they did with limited edition promotional crystals earlier).. they decided to make them level 10. They are not overpowering even for a level 10.... so they really contribute nothing to any pay-2-win scenario in any actual practical sense. Besides.. the heroic versions are worthless unless you are 55 now anyway and most people believe P2W mostly applies to PvP anyway.

You mean the level 20/40 armor shells that have mods that are rapidly out leveled? Yes truly Pay to win....

Oh wait the +41 crystals that can also be crafted by artifice with the same exact stats, the horror!

Those +41 Crystals for level 35 (level 10 for those in the packs) might beg to differ. While it might not get you a "Win", they certainly are equipment upgrades that have an impact at a fairly low level. Especially if you buy them for you and your companions.

Before the cartel market, +41 crystals were not even usable until level 50, and were expensive to buy in game or to craft.

Edited by Midgen

Those +41 Crystals for level 35 (level 10 for those in the packs) might beg to differ. While it might not get you a "Win", they certainly are equipment upgrades that have an impact at a fairly low level. Especially if you buy them for you and your companions.

Before the cartel market, +41 crystals were not even usable until level 50, and were expensive to buy in game or to craft.

And, this issue was addressed by at least 2 people in this thread -- and over a dozen people when they first came out.

They had no other way to offer special colors for crystals through the CM. And, at this point -- it is 100% moot, because the crystals sell for a disgustingly cheap amount on every servers GTN.

And, this issue was addressed by at least 2 people in this thread -- and over a dozen people when they first came out.

They had no other way to offer special colors for crystals through the CM. And, at this point -- it is 100% moot, because the crystals sell for a disgustingly cheap amount on every servers GTN.

I've got six +41 endurance purple crystals sitting in random cargo holds across my alts, if only I could take them out and juggle with them, maybe I'd make some credits off them.

Oh wait the +41 crystals that can also be crafted by artifice with the same exact stats, the horror!

would like to see you get an artifice craft one for a level 10 character with level 55 stats...which is what came out in packs ....i would call that p2w lol.

Edited by Avorniel

would like to see you get an artifice craft one for a level 10 character with level 55 stats...which is what came out in packs ....i would call that p2w lol.

This is the problem with +41 crystals. Not that I'm calling them pay to win, but as cheap as they are now? Especially if you have a legacy weapon to shuffle them around with? It's effectively gutted the artifice crystal market. As of now, Artifice only really benefits from....uh...

Well, they can craft end-game enhancements, I guess. And some black-core crystals. And...uh... Hilts.

-looks at the other crafting skills-

Reusable buffs... Grenades for PVP...armoring... Mods... Barrels... Orange equipment from synth/armormech...

Should take vibroswords and electrostaves away from armstech, give them to artifice, and add some more orange schems, that'd fix a good deal.