Quit the game like sub. What to do in that case?

ciombolo

So!

Being a 'subscriptioner' from the beginning, but can't play a lot anymore and don't have fun like at start (played wow 6 years before swtor) don't know what to do. Sell the account? Or leave it f2p? If i stay f2p i will lose all my credits and i got it around 300 mill. If I would give (read sell) those credits to some1 would I be s scamer or?

Please, need some advice! tY

Kody

You won't be f2p but preferred. Put all credit in the legacy storage to avoid the escrow. Don't sell the account. Your characters should stay the same. Just put the account in retirement for awhile. Quick decisions will haunt you. Playing preferred isn't all that bad if you get an itch too. But biggest thing I'd say is get your credits from all alts and place in legacy storage.

Good luck. :D

When I was preferred, it wouldn't let me pull credits out of the legacy bank, and as they were not in any character's escrow, it didn't look like the escrow unlocks would have helped.

That's strange--my husband was playing as Preferred until recently, and he could definitely withdraw from his legacy bank, as long as he didn't try to go over the credit limit in his character's account. I wonder why it didn't work for you.

Edited by Hudlar

That's strange--my husband was playing as Preferred until recently, and he could definitely withdraw from his legacy bank, as long as he didn't try to go over the credit limit in his character's account. I wonder why it didn't work for you.

I was preffered before.

Put your credits into legacy cargo and you can pull em out whenever you want as preffered.

Ofc there will be a 350k cap for your toons.

Your stuff and credits wont go away, just keep it as it is in case you come back to the game at some point.

When I was preferred, it wouldn't let me pull credits out of the legacy bank, and as they were not in any character's escrow, it didn't look like the escrow unlocks would have helped.

As others said, you can draw any amount from legacy bank so long as it doesn't go over 350k. That is the important distinction. If you have say 109342, and you attempt to draw 250k, it won't work. It will allow you to draw exactly the number that would get you to 350k, or less. So for escrows, you need to have that money in escrow [past the credit limit] in order to make use of the escrow unlock. Alternatively, you can launder it through the gtn, as long as you're at credit cap. It amounts to the same thing.

As others said, you can draw any amount from legacy bank so long as it doesn't go over 350k. That is the important distinction. If you have say 109342, and you attempt to draw 250k, it won't work. It will allow you to draw exactly the number that would get you to 350k, or less. So for escrows, you need to have that money in escrow [past the credit limit] in order to make use of the escrow unlock. Alternatively, you can launder it through the gtn, as long as you're at credit cap. It amounts to the same thing.

I don't remember why it wouldn't let me, or what the feedback was, I have a horrible memory because reasons. If I go back to preferred at some point I'll try again, and see what it says.