Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AOrdo's Avatar


AOrdo
06.29.2015 , 04:14 AM | #611
Time of the Day to say it :
We need a full mandalorian armor , the blue one with jetpack etc..
Like this :http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...eg-d779gkd.png
A lot of NPC in the Mandalorian Embassy on Dromund Kaas have it , as well as many NPC near Rennar Outpost On Tatooine , even the heavy armor vendor have a full blue mandalorian armor.
It's as symbolic as the Eradicator or Jedi set from de CM.

You already have it in the game. Easy to do. Easy to make people happy.
Put it in the Cartel Market you'll make money.
There's some screens of a full Blue Mandalorian Armor with jetpack , shoulders pads and else.
He's Thron and he say "Hi".
http://hpics.li/4c3403a
http://hpics.li/ccb1c92

NUTMANIAC's Avatar


NUTMANIAC
06.29.2015 , 04:43 AM | #612
Quote: Originally Posted by AOrdo View Post
Time of the Day to say it :
We need a full mandalorian armor , the blue one with jetpack etc..
Like this :http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...eg-d779gkd.png
A lot of NPC in the Mandalorian Embassy on Dromund Kaas have it , as well as many NPC near Rennar Outpost On Tatooine , even the heavy armor vendor have a full blue mandalorian armor.
It's as symbolic as the Eradicator or Jedi set from de CM.

You already have it in the game. Easy to do. Easy to make people happy.
Put it in the Cartel Market you'll make money.
There's some screens of a full Blue Mandalorian Armor with jetpack , shoulders pads and else.
He's Thron and he say "Hi".
http://hpics.li/4c3403a
http://hpics.li/ccb1c92
Have you seen the Mandalorian Hunters armor set ?It's quite similar except it doesn't have a jetpack.

AOrdo's Avatar


AOrdo
06.29.2015 , 04:24 PM | #613
Quote: Originally Posted by NUTMANIAC View Post
Have you seen the Mandalorian Hunters armor set ?It's quite similar except it doesn't have a jetpack.
Yeah I know , but NPCs have a lot of different armor based on this model (with shoulder pads/without , heavier helmet , jetpack , heavy belt ...)
This is clearly frustrating not having the jetpack so I will ask every day about it.
Don't tell me it's difficult to bring it ....all the models are already on the game it's wanting or not.

Kuronan's Avatar


Kuronan
06.30.2015 , 12:32 AM | #614
My Wishlist:

More Jetpacks on your Technical Armors... Like, way more. The only Jetpacks I see anymore are the ones specifically designed for Bounty Hunters. Rocket Boosting from my boots doesn't tickle my fancy and most of the Jetpack sets I have seen are very... Bleh.
The Estimare Legacy
I used to be a Jedi once, but then I took a Lightning Bolt to the Knee.
We, the roleplayers, need this.

Grolar's Avatar


Grolar
07.01.2015 , 01:31 PM | #615
Quote: Originally Posted by AOrdo View Post
Time of the Day to say it :
We need a full mandalorian armor , the blue one with jetpack etc..
Like this :http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...eg-d779gkd.png
A lot of NPC in the Mandalorian Embassy on Dromund Kaas have it , as well as many NPC near Rennar Outpost On Tatooine , even the heavy armor vendor have a full blue mandalorian armor.
It's as symbolic as the Eradicator or Jedi set from de CM.

You already have it in the game. Easy to do. Easy to make people happy.
Put it in the Cartel Market you'll make money.
There's some screens of a full Blue Mandalorian Armor with jetpack , shoulders pads and else.
He's Thron and he say "Hi".
http://hpics.li/4c3403a
http://hpics.li/ccb1c92
A repost of my post from a different thread:
It's hard to believe this armor is not available in game considering how many times it was suggested. The model is already in game in various versions such as:
Blue
Brown/Gray
Vorten Fett's armor
Jos Beroya's armor

Also as seen here the armor sets available in game aren't the same as the armor seen on mando npcs so the look can't be recreated with OD.

toomanyluigis's Avatar


toomanyluigis
07.01.2015 , 01:53 PM | #616
Quote: Originally Posted by Grolar View Post
A repost of my post from a different thread:
It's hard to believe this armor is not available in game considering how many times it was suggested. The model is already in game in various versions such as:
Blue
Brown/Gray
Vorten Fett's armor
Jos Beroya's armor

Also as seen here the armor sets available in game aren't the same as the armor seen on mando npcs so the look can't be recreated with OD.
^this 100%, i belive the npc's that use them are called "Mandalorian Ranger" in Blood Hunt Flashpoint

Jesseriah's Avatar


Jesseriah
07.02.2015 , 02:28 PM | #617
Quote: Originally Posted by Jesseriah View Post
Time for my monthly reply too

Battlemaster Forcemystic/master Belt please, Bioware!
/Push
Use this Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/8gTtm9 for FREE Charaktertransfer and more!

EnragedFrutopia's Avatar


EnragedFrutopia
07.02.2015 , 07:24 PM | #618
Quote: Originally Posted by jupezz View Post
Since the champions of Trooper armor and traditional Jedi Robes are still very adamant in this thread or rather the forums in general, I'm just dropping in to say (again *g) that we could really use an adaptive version of Commander Jensyn's armor/robes - one of the only heavily armored sets that are still consistent with the 'typical Jedi look'.
Yes please
"Only through the projection of power do we bring order."
―Wilhuff Tarkin

ironkevin's Avatar


ironkevin
07.02.2015 , 07:48 PM | #619
Wouldn't mind having the Imperial and Republic battle droid cybernetics. Would go into the Series-xxx armor sets. They would resemble the customization's for HK that you get after doing some of the Revan story.

For Reference:
http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...tomization.jpg

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...tomization.jpg

KarachBlade's Avatar


KarachBlade
07.02.2015 , 07:56 PM | #620
Female armours that actually look unisex or close to it
THE TAI'SHENDAR LEGACY - EBON HAWK


Jhaeron - "My heritage is not my destiny!"