Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

J_Fred
02.28.2014 , 12:29 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by MuzzaFuzza View Post
Bring back the old consular pvp gear and make them adaptive.

Would look amazing on my Assassin with a black dye.
I think they should come out with the conqueror shells and make them adaptive as well and cross faction. The Operative conq trenchcoat would look perfect on my guardian.

Tojo_Hammer
02.28.2014 , 12:46 AM | #92
Bring back the old Rakata and Columi PVE gear. It was awesome. And adaptive of course. Also...

EXAR KUNS ARMOR. Would be awesome in a cartel pack.
Xerrik Raiz - Juggernaut
Varrel Novar - Powertech
Tojo Alkestes - Assassin

AmagonofBloodfin
02.28.2014 , 01:49 AM | #93
stop making adaptive armors, armors should function as they are designed. would really love to stop seeing naked people, that'd be great.

alas that will never happen because money. does BW even employ an art team anymore? seems like they just go out onto google and render things from there or re-skin things that already exist.

hell, of the advanced set armors look exactly the same now (oricon).

J_Fred
02.28.2014 , 01:57 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by AmagonofBloodfin View Post
stop making adaptive armors, armors should function as they are designed. would really love to stop seeing naked people, that'd be great.

alas that will never happen because money. does BW even employ an art team anymore? seems like they just go out onto google and render things from there or re-skin things that already exist.

hell, of the advanced set armors look exactly the same now (oricon).
It makes no sense to restrict cosmetics to certain classes because of armor restrictions.

Alec_Fortescue
02.28.2014 , 07:04 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by MuzzaFuzza View Post
Bring back the old consular pvp gear and make them adaptive.

Would look amazing on my Assassin with a black dye.
We know for few days that they are rewards for reputation from new factions in 2.7. Hood up and down variants. Shame it's a junkyard Jedi robe instead of something white-brown and more iconic.

Alec_Fortescue
02.28.2014 , 07:07 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by MDondelinger View Post
Sometimes we have a hard time figuring out exactly what clothing, armor, etc someone wants because we simply can't find the item or what it looks like. The more information you give us the better.

Thanks again for all the suggestions and keep them coming.

Yeah, we got the wrong Aspiring Knight set ;]

ArcherOrant
02.28.2014 , 10:43 AM | #97
As always I would love to see more Jedi Robes such as the following:

Jedi Robes from KOTOR series: Call it "Forgotten Jedi Robes"
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o.../KOTORJedi.jpg

Traditional style robes without the belt restraining them:
http://skywookiee.fateback.com/KOTOR...kJediRobes.jpg
Healers be like, "Why did you stand in the fire?"

Alec_Fortescue
02.28.2014 , 10:57 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcherOrant View Post
As always I would love to see more Jedi Robes such as the following:

Jedi Robes from KOTOR series: Call it "Forgotten Jedi Robes"
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o.../KOTORJedi.jpg

Traditional style robes without the belt restraining them:
http://skywookiee.fateback.com/KOTOR...kJediRobes.jpg
Yes, I think I will make a thread politely asking our cartel dev why is it such a big issue to put such robes in. There is nothing that just screams "Star Wars" and "Jedi" more than those! Although I believe the robes from the first picture will be available for direct purchase, like the Vintage Republic Military set. Certain someone whispered to me that they're going to put more traditional and iconic looks close to May because it's when the first teasers of new Star Wars film should show up - they're counting for an influx of Jedi wannabes to come into TOR. How true is it? I have no clue but sounds like what they were doing so far - stalling ready content for months.

Neutralparty
02.28.2014 , 11:12 AM | #99
Satele Shan's robes please.

DarthVengeant
02.28.2014 , 01:23 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Nichos_Ketra View Post
Please keep commentary about personal opinions on the armor design out of the thread if you don't have anything else to contribute. There are lots of other places on the forums where you can complain about that.

Instead, you could suggest armors without those flaps you dislike so much.
My "commentary" is part of and pertains the armor requests. They wanted a clear explanation, and I gave them many. Nothing was a complaint either. They are valid to the armors.

You don't run the forums either. Good day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

New request:

Ambitious Warrior Armor Set without the flaps/fabric hanging down from the mid section, that are, as usual, forcibly attached to the chest piece.

Please Bioware, STOP with the flaps/clothing attached to chest that cover mid-section or are hanging down covering the crotch. I am practically begging you.