Name your favorite PVP Ability and why!

Cybridwarform

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Force Push

Because nothing says I love you like launching a noob into the fire pits in Huttball.

Well then sir, I'll see your force push and raise you a force pull...I have yet to feel more joy than our ball carrier dying in the fire trap to only pull someone backup onto that trap and walk it into the endzone.

Just got my harpoon on my vanguard alt (fotm rerolling the **** out of this game) and i've never had more fun in hutball. Still a few kinks to work out before i "master" it, but it's still hilarious! (And there's probably nothing i hate more being hit with when i play my main.)

Dispatch, when it actually does what it is designed for, which is kill someone as they are trying to run away, especially if I am rooted.

Least favorite to be used against me, Force Push, followed closely by grapple. Force push is just jarring.

Edited by criminalheretic

Jug: Push - pushing someone to the endzone only to jump to them and score, make them feel like they helped me

Pyrotech: Railshot - 3-5k damage pow right in the kisser

Assassin: Pull - pulling fleeing ppl back to me or pulling them to the fire, either way it's fun

Operative: Hidden strike - "Taste the ground, dirtbag!"

In no particular order.

Force Camo

GBTF

Pacify

Saber Ward

Rebuke

Dispatch

LOL @ this guy trying to turn every thread into a nerf thread. Isn't there enough of those here that you don't have to jump on this one?

The horse is dead... you can stop kicking it now.

I have to go with Quickdraw on my gunslinger. If someone's hp is low, 2 shots from the hip and you're toast. I just love doing it.

Force Push is my most hated to get hit by though. It's frankly insulting to get thrown on the ground a mile away (too far imo).

...and perhaps Immolate. The animation is just too great. One arms dowses the target with fuel and the other covers the target in flames. hmm, that sounds demented. sigh.

Immolate is awesome! I switched my Powertech to AP because it's more fun than Pyro, and it's hilarious watching players scatter when they see the animation because they think it's an AoE. HUGE burst of flames!

On my Marauder, Force Charge. For my spec, it has no minimum range, refreshes in 12 seconds, and in melee has a cool looking animation. I've actually had thoughts of going hybrid Annihilation/Rage so that I can pick up Obliterate instead of Annihilate, just because I like mantis leaping onto someone.

LOL @ this guy trying to turn every thread into a nerf thread. Isn't there enough of those here that you don't have to jump on this one?

The horse is dead... you can stop kicking it now.

lol dude. I knew I'd get a response from the 101st don't nerf me bro brigade