Will Bioware do anything about the gross faction imbalance?

Shrilokka

Not looking to be flamed here or anything and I freaking love SWTOR... Have already put in a good 5 days of play time since early access started across my characters. But one thing I have noticed.. at least on the ebon hawk RP server is that the faction numbers are no where near equal.. There are so many more sith players that when I attempt to PVP I get nothing but huttball fighting other sith due to lack of Republic queing. I am just wondering if Bioware will do anything such as implementing a bonus xp/loot system for the lesser faction or something just to try to keep numbers more even.

Not looking to be flamed here or anything and I freaking love SWTOR... Have already put in a good 5 days of play time since early access started across my characters. But one thing I have noticed.. at least on the ebon hawk RP server is that the faction numbers are no where near equal.. There are so many more sith players that when I attempt to PVP I get nothing but huttball fighting other sith due to lack of Republic queing. I am just wondering if Bioware will do anything such as implementing a bonus xp/loot system for the lesser faction or something just to try to keep numbers more even.

Bioware is unlikely to do anything about it. I would suggest rolling a Republic character for your PvP fix.