Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Founder looking for guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
Returning Founder looking for guild

lbcomposer
06.03.2020 , 12:55 PM | #1
Hi there,

I am a returning founder looking for a fun guild to join to do content with. I did some early lvl 50 group content on SWTOR and have other MMO raiding experience.Looking for a cool community to join.

Thanks,

Ellbee One

Nee-Elder
06.03.2020 , 09:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by lbcomposer View Post
Hi there,

I am a returning founder looking for a fun guild to join to do content with. I did some early lvl 50 group content on SWTOR and have other MMO raiding experience.Looking for a cool community to join.

Thanks,

Ellbee One
hello there fellow Founder

Not sure exactly how "hardcore" of a guild you're seeking but you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR! (Much has changed, mostly for the better...mostly )
Never tell me the odds!

MasterIDragon
06.10.2020 , 01:42 PM | #3
Greetings, lbcomposer!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players for challenging endgame multiplayer content, guild events, and guild teams! Please review our guild information and please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:
  • <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is one guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) on the Star Forge server whose mission is to enable respectful and loyal guild members to enjoy multiplayer content and multiplayer objectives in an active, established, and endgame-focused guild.

Vision Statement:
  • <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

How to Join RAIA:
Ignatiatus / Ignatiatum (Iggy)
The Draconium Legacy | Star Forge | Beta Tester | Founder
Guild Leader of The Republic Alliance & The Imperial Allegiance (RAIA)

Lyra_Belaqua
06.13.2020 , 02:47 PM | #4
Hello,

welcome back to the game.
Did you check out the guild listings on https://swtorfancommunity.com/ ?
It even allows you to search for guilds which are active when you are normally able to play.
Else there is a raiding discord for the server: https://discord.gg/tpMrRmP
It might help you to find new and nice people to raid with.

Have a lovely day.

zachgarde
06.22.2020 , 04:24 PM | #5
im looking for a founder to found a guild someone with experience to found a guild with me i need 1 other person if you decide to join