Dun Wurreh / AKA B.i.L.B stream

Sarano

Since I'm gonna have a lot of spare time for a little while I figured I'd do an official post about "our" stream.

I've started streaming our arenas, "us" being <Dun Wurreh>, what used to be "Bend it Like Beckham" and no, it wasn't a different guild, we simply just didn't like the name much and there was an awful stench of hypocricy left in that name we couldn't wash out - BUT DUN WURREH, we fixed it.

I'll be streaming nwzs occassionally if we're not doing arenas as we've had a small break over the past week and a half, we'll get back to arenas ASAP. Unfortunately we've all been a little addicted to the game Smite. I've recieved questions regarding where we were, we're not gone, simply just had a break while another game came up for a little bit, and while we'll still play Smite it probably also means I'm gonna stream a lot of it at some point, for now though I mainly play Conquest in Smite which is max 3-man and we're 4+ people almost everytime.

Note - I'm streaming with all voice, in-game sound as well as music / TS & Skype noise etc.

http://www.twitch.tv/shadows_embrace - Come by if you want to watch a more "Experienced" perspective on either arenas or warzones, although regarding normal warzones I do literally -not- care about objective on any of my dps classes, I don't have the tolerance to deal with the incompetence a lot of the time hence why I just do my own thing.

Since I'm gonna have a lot of spare time for a little while I figured I'd do an official post about "our" stream.

I've started streaming our arenas, "us" being <Dun Wurreh>, what used to be "Bend it Like Beckham" and no, it wasn't a different guild, we simply just didn't like the name much and there was an awful stench of hypocricy left in that name we couldn't wash out - BUT DUN WURREH, we fixed it.

I'll be streaming nwzs occassionally if we're not doing arenas as we've had a small break over the past week and a half, we'll get back to arenas ASAP. Unfortunately we've all been a little addicted to the game Smite. I've recieved questions regarding where we were, we're not gone, simply just had a break while another game came up for a little bit, and while we'll still play Smite it probably also means I'm gonna stream a lot of it at some point, for now though I mainly play Conquest in Smite which is max 3-man and we're 4+ people almost everytime.

Note - I'm streaming with all voice, in-game sound as well as music / TS & Skype noise etc.

http://www.twitch.tv/shadows_embrace - Come by if you want to watch a more "Experienced" perspective on either arenas or warzones, although regarding normal warzones I do literally -not- care about objective on any of my dps classes, I don't have the tolerance to deal with the incompetence a lot of the time hence why I just do my own thing.

Okay I'll be the first one to express the amount of care that exists in me. At least Bend it like Becknapp was something we could all hate together, now you're some sort of World of Warcraft RP guild name. Why bounce around on the name? Like that other team that became Ho Le Fuk, and now again switched to "Seele's mom". It's like WoW arenas all over, do a team, run X amount of fights, remake the team. What's going on here mr! Hacks!? Exploits? Boosting ratings? I'm calling you out to a duel!

I should probably have done all of that in hashtag for maximum effectiveness.

I'd also like to point out how you went all "roudy" like on the forums, "herro gais, mai friends, how r u? lol it's the PT u know". I tried Smite, that game was the biggest piece of turd in existance. I hope you stay there, and die, ingame of course. Since I was reported for wishing someone to die outside of game, I now only wish that upon people ingame. So.. Die.. Ingame..

And yes I was bored, so I made a little reply here for you, getting you a freebe bump and some drama in the thread to get it going. GL in areenas!

Truely yours, xoxox, yolo bratwurst in your darkside, forever yours (I wrote yours twice, fail), Basaz.

Okay I'll be the first one to express the amount of care that exists in me. At least Bend it like Becknapp was something we could all hate together, now you're some sort of World of Warcraft RP guild name. Why bounce around on the name? Like that other team that became Ho Le Fuk, and now again switched to "Seele's mom". It's like WoW arenas all over, do a team, run X amount of fights, remake the team. What's going on here mr! Hacks!? Exploits? Boosting ratings? I'm calling you out to a duel!

I should probably have done all of that in hashtag for maximum effectiveness.

I'd also like to point out how you went all "roudy" like on the forums, "herro gais, mai friends, how r u? lol it's the PT u know". I tried Smite, that game was the biggest piece of turd in existance. I hope you stay there, and die, ingame of course. Since I was reported for wishing someone to die outside of game, I now only wish that upon people ingame. So.. Die.. Ingame..

And yes I was bored, so I made a little reply here for you, getting you a freebe bump and some drama in the thread to get it going. GL in areenas!

Truely yours, xoxox, yolo bratwurst in your darkside, forever yours (I wrote yours twice, fail), Basaz.

Love you too Bassy.

You're that guy that loses to Roudy's team constantly and calls them "shi t", aint you?

You're that guy that loses to Roudy's team constantly and calls them "shi t", aint you?

Constantly? Not really. They lost with a "Counter setup" last we played and they had their main team, go check my highlights buddy. Us losing -once- after when they're using a tank who's actually good and carrying them when It's pretty obvious considering Rommer is the best juggernaut out there and one of the best tactical players in this game. Considering he's coordinating everything due to Larsson, Seale & Roudy all being derptards as they were in DRAMA & MVP's. Hence why they never really won in 8v8 because they had a hard time comprehensing the terms "Strategy" & "Coodination" - Enjoy.

Ah edit: Just thought I'd define "Counter setup". Counter setup implies that the setup in iself, the classes and their utility can carry the game regardless of what the enemy team does. By them having even -1- smasher it counters ours, why? Because sorcs don't have aoe damage reduction. Whereas even if they were relying on hard switches - They force guard onto the guy who can cleanse outside of the healer and It's countered. ~ That means we're not a counter setup, that means we have the advantage if they don't take advantage of the fact we have a squishy target that's easily forced a guard on. This means that actually -they- have a counter setup. They only need to rely on 1 plan to win. Whereas we have to adapt to their plan.

Edited by Sarano

Constantly? Not really. They lost with a "Counter setup" last we played and they had their main team, go check my highlights buddy. Us losing -once- after when they're using a tank who's actually good and carrying them when It's pretty obvious considering Rommer is the best juggernaut out there and one of the best tactical players in this game. Considering he's coordinating everything due to Larsson, Seale & Roudy all being derptards as they were in DRAMA & MVP's. Hence why they never really won in 8v8 because they had a hard time comprehensing the terms "Strategy" & "Coodination" - Enjoy.

Well last time I checked you lost 2 or 3 times to them while you played their counter and why would I want to check your highlights when I can check Roudy's stream where they stomp you and don't talk **** after doing so?(yet you do on yours after losing? I agree Rommer is a very good juggernaut but you should, once again, listen to stream and actually get to know that Roudy is coordinating almost everything in their team. Larson is the one of the better players in this game across many classes; Roudy is just Roudy, he is known as the best assassin and there is a reason for it and great with other classes as well, Seale is a great operative healer. All of them had great success in 8v8 scene as well and now they are R1 arena team. What causes so much hatred towards them?

Edited by Wonkanerd

Ah edit: Just thought I'd define "Counter setup". Counter setup implies that the setup in iself, the classes and their utility can carry the game regardless of what the enemy team does. By them having even -1- smasher it counters ours, why? Because sorcs don't have aoe damage reduction. Whereas even if they were relying on hard switches - They force guard onto the guy who can cleanse outside of the healer and It's countered. ~ That means we're not a counter setup, that means we have the advantage if they don't take advantage of the fact we have a squishy target that's easily forced a guard on. This means that actually -they- have a counter setup. They only need to rely on 1 plan to win. Whereas we have to adapt to their plan.

You don't have to adapt to anything, you have great anti-hard switch based comp with double cleanse. You don't quite understand the meaning of "counter setup" I guess. Counter setup implies that the setup itself has a great advantage over other team in terms of class picks, utility abilities etc. and, if executed correcly, leads to a victory. You, on other side, just showed your incompetence in knowing the meaning of "counter setup" and lack of knowledge on how to perform against a team you should counter. And you don't have to be ashamed or anything, there are not many teams that can challenge their main team.

You don't have to adapt to anything, you have great anti-hard switch based comp with double cleanse. You don't quite understand the meaning of "counter setup" I guess. Counter setup implies that the setup itself has a great advantage over other team in terms of class picks, utility abilities etc. and, if executed correcly, leads to a victory. You, on other side, just showed your incompetence in knowing the meaning of "counter setup" and lack of knowledge on how to perform against a team you should counter. And you don't have to be ashamed or anything, there are not many teams that can challenge their main team.

If I don't understand it how come you aren't playing arenas or beating us?.. End of. Ignored : P

Well last time I checked you lost 2 or 3 times to them while you played their counter and why would I want to check your highlights when I can check Roudy's stream where they stomp you and don't talk **** after doing so?(yet you do on yours after losing? I agree Rommer is a very good juggernaut but you should, once again, listen to stream and actually get to know that Roudy is coordinating almost everything in their team. Larson is the one of the better players in this game across many classes; Roudy is just Roudy, he is known as the best assassin and there is a reason for it and great with other classes as well, Seale is a great operative healer. All of them had great success in 8v8 scene as well and now they are R1 arena team. What causes so much hatred towards them?

^^^ Roudy, where do you find these fanboys?

hahahaha. what a *********** retard.