Mounts as decorations.

JediQuaker

It's bad enough that some mounts can't be used as decorations**, but it's even more annoying when you pick up an existing decoration and then you can't find it again.

To elaborate, my Yavin 4 stronghold is used as a 'display case' where I have all my pets and mounts on display as decorations. Because of the recent Livestream code, I got two additional Korrealis mounts.

In order to place the two new (to me) mounts in a group with the rest of the Korrealis mounts, I had to pick up two 'creature' mounts. I didn't bother to specifically note which two creatures they were because they would normally then show up on the list when you sort for 'available' mount decos.

However, I eventually went through all 23 of my alts and I could only find one creature 'available'. The other has disappeared, and I don't even know what one. 🤬

** Ikas Firestarter and H2-WF, for example.

EDIT: Add Steadfast Kath Hound to the list.

EDIT #2: H2-WF is a droid from the Nathema FP.

Edited by JediQuaker

Is it possible that you deleted the only character who had equipped the other one?

No, the only character I've ever deleted was one trooper, way back about a week or two after I started playing (which was just a month or two after SWTOR launched).

It's not that I wouldn't delete a character - I just haven't. Also, I keep a spreadsheet on which I've marked any characters that have unique pets and/or mounts, in case of just such an occurrence.

By the way, this same thing happened a few years ago, but the 'lost' (mount) deco was eventually fixed or it may have been the Ikas Firestarter. I don't recall exactly.

The H2-WF droid I only noticed lately.

Edited by JediQuaker