skills for a jedi knight

tankerkiller

Thanks. Had the same question about what was best for Jedi Knight. Appears you can specialize in something that will improve your weapons or skills that will improve your defense through gear.

Would appear that one should go with gear if they plan to be more of a tank or go with skills that benefit weapons if they want higher DPS. That's not a definitive statement as I'm sure some DPS focused players would rather have skills that helped them get a little more defense so they were not paper tigers and vice versa with tanks that want a little more damage. Great link though!

I took Synthweaving, Archaeology and Underworld Trading. It seems to be a good choice for Jedi Knight (Guardian myself) for making your own armor.

So far Archaeology and Underworld Trading have provided me with all of the resources I need to create my own gear with Synthweaving. I have a nice set of purple boots and belt from RE'ing to learn better schematics. Happy with my choice, but wonder if I'll regret not being able to create sabre mods?