My Feedback Thread ( unfortunately all problems, sorry :( )

ITTigerClawIK

Ok so i thought i would give my own personal feedback on GSF so far with what i have been able to play with which i'm afraid isn't much so far.

B]1. Sound dies on initiation.[/b]

So as soon as i initiated GSF and after a few times i restarted Tor when i came into GSF the sound just dies for my whole game but comes back as soon as i either tab out or leave GSF and go back to TOR proper, this is not a good start for this but luckily this is pre launch test or so ive heard for folks that have subbed so hopefully fixed incredibly quickly.

2. Control customization does not fully work.

So after going in and given very weird controls for flying i tried to remap stuff to how im used to having all my space sims setup as with the WASD for strafing Q+E for respective roll directions and mouse wheel for throttle control... oh dear. after remapping none of the controls would work for what i had mapped them for at all and there default function was not working either

3. Redicule sensitivity.

i honestly found the sensitivity WAY to high so went looking for a way to turn it down, unfortunately there was no option to do so. im sorry but this is must for any sort of game play that requires manual aim of any kind, people have there mouses setup for different things and people have vastly different reaction times and skills with the mouse and need different sensitivities. please please please put this option in

im afriad this is all i have at the moment , i have not had a very good time with the new GSF so far but i really do hope that this improves very quickly as i am very tired of the on rail space combat that put me off this game for a VERY long time before i actually got round to trying this game recently.

in its currant state GSF is very much unplayable for me for now

Edited by ITTigerClawIK