Black Watch (imperial) is recruiting!

Black_Watch

Recruiting all roles for the Saturday Night Ops Team!

Black Watch

Contact us at: guildblackwatch@gmail.com

Guild Leader: Lujayne (Imperial Side)

Guild Webpage: http://www.guildblackwatch.enjin.com

Guild FB group: Yes

Republic Sister Guild: Xtraordinary Slackers

Black Watch was founded in 2003 in the Star Wars Galaxies MMO, Intrepid server, later on Shadowfire and Flurry servers. Our guild tag was simply BW in those days.

Looking to recruit Healers and DPS who wish to join a group that runs Ops every Saturday night, 7:30: PST and every other Friday 7:30 PST.

Welcome to the BW recruiting thread!

We are a casual/semi-casual friendly guild looking to expand our ranks with players of all skill levels and classes, and also welcome smaller or dying guilds who might be looking to merge. Guild masters of a guild that decides to merge with is given rank of Officer in Black Watch.

Our guild has all the usual amenities of an established guild like bank with multiple tabs, mumble server, guild website, face book page and a republic sister guild, the Xtraordinary Slackers!

We are a community of helpful mature players and work hard to help our members succeed, Our current member bases includes casual, semi-casual and dedicated players of all levels and professions.

Our current schedule for new level 50 - 55 on the Imperial side is:

Mondays: Daily missions, (such as Oricon, Makeb etc) or HM Flash Points or Leveling

Tuesdays: Daily missions, (such as Oricon, Makeb etc) or HM Flash Points or Leveling

Wednesdays: Daily missions, (such as Oricon, Makeb etc) or HM Flash Points or Leveling

Thursdays: Daily missions, (such as Oricon, Makeb etc) or HM Flash Points or Leveling

Fridays: We run Ops every other Friday for weekly missions, comms, gear achievements etc.

Saturdays: Main Operations Night (Usually Starts about 7:30 PM PST)

Sundays: Free day!

Upcoming Star Fighter activities will also be organized with the formation of a Space Squad!

All guild activities are optional as we get that RL comes first, and personal in game projects sometimes require attention such as leveling a new alt, working on a crafting project etc. Free days often turn into raid nights as well , it all depends on what we need or want to do!

Players interested in joining must be:

1. Friendly mature players who like to help and socialize.
  2. We don't require prior MMO experience and we are also FTP friendly.
  3. We are very altoholic friendly and encourage our members to bring in all their alts!
  4. We like a drama free guild chat.
  5. Mumble is required for Ops but it's ok to just listen in so you can hear instructions.
  6. 18 years + is preffered but exceptions can be made for the right person.
  7. Joining the website and FB page is not a requirement but it does make communications easier plus it's a good way to interact and get to know your guildies.

For any questions or to apply for membership contact, Tar'zaak, Archdragonan, Dragsin, Aska, Ashival or Ashroot through in game mail, whisper or drop us a line at; guildblackwatch@gmail.com

For more information about our Republic sister guild contact Erisk, Bimu, or Tarjin.

We thank you for reading this and are looking forward to meeting you and sharing in hours of fun and adventure in the Star Wars Universe!

Oh yeah, and peace is a lie....... :cool:

Edited by Black_Watch
Contact information editing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping :rak_03:

Looking for more people to join in on the fun, there's planty of cookies for everyone, and they aren't oatmeal raisin, unless that's your thing. Something is usually happening, when people are on, we have them running HM FPs, some pvp, we help each other on gearing and the like, and just try to have a good time being Dark Side (not all of us are, though, Dark that is).

You can message any of the players listed in the initial post, or any of my alts listed below (I am one of the ones listed, but my sig gives more alts)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What the Boss said, lol.

Also been working on my Pub side toon learning the Ops, so I can bring that knowledge over for our Ops.

To answer a couple of questions, we mostly run based on server time, which is PST, since many of our players live in the West Coast. We try to run our Ops starting at 7 pm server time on Saturday evenings, which right now is the only scheduled event in the week. There are many members willing to pick up and do random stuff during the week, and we do have several players that pvp a decent amount.

Right now, I'd like to see another solid tank or two, or even three, class doesn't really matter, but we will take anyone on. We do tend to be somewhat casual, but that doesn't mean we don't take our ops runs serious, we just focus more on enjoying ourselves while clearing the content at a comfortable pace for our group.

To add a couple more names of Imp side alts I may be working on (I know it is already a huge list, but I have 5 Imps at 50+, with 3 at 55), you can whisper me on Tar'zaak, Tar'xander, Mal'tar, Nyamys or Deheelta.

Look forward to seeing some new faces join our ranks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We are mostly US players, but we do have a few Aussies that play. So most of our players are on during peak server time, although some are on relatively late. And our raid time is 7 pm server on Saturdays, that's when we tend to have the most players on.

/bump

Looking for a Mara or Merc, or both to add some variety to our Ops lineup. Another tank wouldn't be amiss so our offtank can go back to his first love in game =) And if we get enough people, we could start rolling 16 man Ops. We are fairly casual, but we do run Ops on a weekly basis and are pretty serious about getting the job done, while still having fun. Contacts are in first post.