(APAC) <Corvus> Republic and <Korvus> Empire Recruitment Thread

Pandoras_Jar

Hey! Me and my mate have just gotten back into SWTOR and are looking for an aussie guild to socialize with. In game name is Krazeq/Zidiuz, would love to hear back :)

Hey :)

I would be happy to have a talk (and add you and your mate to the guild if you wish). I'll keep an eye out for you. :) What faction are you on? Alternatively look out for my toon's in my sig.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the OP ^^

Fun times will be had when you join us! And you'll get to laugh along with us when Xarxes get's trolled in PvP and trolls back the trolls even harder! :p

We now have a 16 Man Casual/Fun Progression Run on Imperial Side. We are happy to consider recruiting any player (regardless of class/role) interested in having a permanent spot in our 16 Man Progression slow, fun fest.

Time: Sunday 9pm NZ/7pm AEDT/4pm AWST/2am PST

SHENANIGANS! & Butthurt Cream is available. :D

Edited by Pandoras_Jar

Remember, we tend to have some pvp group sessions as well, which creates alot of banter between us and the other side. But it's fun. Also about the 16-man ops team, it's a laid back, social prog team which means anybody who's at 60 can join in. But in general the guild is recruiting all levels and create a better community for all levels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

As is the nature of things, our Progression has been unfortunately put on hold (2/5 HM Ravagers, 1/5 HM ToS) and we are in urgent need of 2 Ranged DPS or a tank and 1 Ranged DPS to fill in vacant spots.

Start times are Monday and Wednesday Nights (sometimes Thursday nights as well) 9:30pm NZ/7:30pm AEDT (we are considering making it earlier though)

If you need any help with gearing that is fine. You just need to be willing and quick to learn and situationally aware and know how to play your class. Also you need to be committed to coming on time every week.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. :)

We're also looking for 1 operative/mercenary healer for a newly formed Imperial HM Progression Team. Start time will be 8:30pm AEDT (days to be determined).

I can fill any spot on imp side - I have experience on HM in every role.

On pub side I can fill a tank spot but I will need to level a toon this week (full 192/198 set bonus on my jugg ready to go + full 192 on my pt tank)

Currently 7/10 HM on my tank, 4/10 HM on heals and DPS.

NOTE: I will need to server transfer. I'm happy to come and chat in mumble at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm an Aussie looking for a new SWTOR home after a 12 month break, I have been playing on other servers with US based guilds but my work/life timetable has changed so am unable to continue doing so. I'm a casualish PVPer and the same for operations, I'll happily jump in to fill a slot anytime it's all pew pew to me. I have existing characters on Harbinger but may want to start something new(unsure) and would like to be part of an active community. I have been wandering in the SWTOR wilderness by myself far too long.

I'm an Aussie looking for a new SWTOR home after a 12 month break, I have been playing on other servers with US based guilds but my work/life timetable has changed so am unable to continue doing so. I'm a casualish PVPer and the same for operations, I'll happily jump in to fill a slot anytime it's all pew pew to me. I have existing characters on Harbinger but may want to start something new(unsure) and would like to be part of an active community. I have been wandering in the SWTOR wilderness by myself far too long.

Hey Horundwar,

You're welcome to join our guild!

PM me for an invite of Xami or Xmai. :)

Hey Horundwar,

You're welcome to join our guild!

PM me for an invite of Xami or Xmai. :)

What days/nights are the best to catch up with some Korvus/Corvus people?

(been on a few times and haven't made any contact so far)

• 2 weeks later...

We now have a Facebook Page! All are welcome to like the page to keep up with our shenanigans!

We are still rebuilding our raid team(s), so at the moment we don't really have a consistent raid schedule. :(

Those interested in learning PvP basic's or just someone to hang out with to PvP are also welcome to join us!

We are always welcome to having new members in the guild! :D

Hey there everyone! I'm a NZ based player looking for an active and fun community to join up with. I've been away from the game for quite a while but have slowly begun to get a grip on the controls of my characters again. So far I only have one level 55, a JK Sentinel, but am working on other classes at the same time.

Hey there everyone! I'm a NZ based player looking for an active and fun community to join up with. I've been away from the game for quite a while but have slowly begun to get a grip on the controls of my characters again. So far I only have one level 55, a JK Sentinel, but am working on other classes at the same time.

Hey,

You're welcome to join us :)

PM myself or (if I'm not around) someone in the guild and they should be able to get you in contact with me.

• 3 weeks later...
:sy_republic: Republic Corvus|Imperial Korvus :sy_empire:

Social/Casual Cross Faction Asia Pacific Guild (NZ/AUS)

We are always happy to recruit all players whether veteran or noob!

~ Official Guild Facebook Page ~

We are a long standing, cross-faction social/casual APAC PvE/PvP Guild whose has always been about enjoying all aspects of the game in a social, friendly, environment. We've been around since the Dalborra server days (March 2012). We're always happy to except new and experienced players into our guild family from all regions but are active predominantly around NZ/AEST peak times.

~ We offer some PvE content, occasional PvP and the odd Conquest ~

- We currently have a 8 man progression team (5/5 HM DF & 5/5 HM DP pre 3.0) on Republic side and casual 16 man progression raiding on Imperial side.

- Time most active: anywhere around 5pm NZ/3pm AEDT – 11pm NZ/9pm AEDT.

- We have a guild flagship on both factions.

- We use TeamSpeak for voice communication.

PvE Content:

We do SM ops runs and flashpoints usually around our active times above. SM ops aren't always scheduled and can sometimes be spontaneous. This is a big reason why we highly encourage active use of TS.

Progression Raiding:

Republic Current 8 Man Progression: 5/5 SM, 2/5 HM The Ravagers and 5/5 SM, 1/5 HM Temple of Sacrifice

While we will always remain a socially minded guild we do offer progression raiding for those interested in doing more challenging content. We are seeking people interested in progression raiding in a social, friendly, relaxed environment who are committed and who are continuously looking to improve and perform to the best of their ability. Of course in order to to progress there are certain requirements for being a part of progression.

- The use of TeamSpeak3 is compulsory, no mic is needed but is preferred.

- We highly encourage the use of Parsec.

- Preferably a knowledge of or a willingness of learn other specs of your class.

- Have a high raid awareness (ie. understanding other roles in the raid, be quick thinking, quick to learn and quick to understand mechanics and most importantly the ability to listen).

Recruiting Status for Raiding:

- We're currently rebuilding our progression team with current members of the guild, so we're not looking but if someone shows up with the right skill/attitude then we'll consider giving you a spot.

Raid Times: Republic 8 Man Progression: Monday and Wednesday 7:30pm AEDT/9:30pm NZ

Please note we do not tolerate elitist attitudes and we will not hesitate to boot you progression raiding if you do not fit into our guild philosophy/environment. We have had great success over the last couple of months progressing through content in a friendly, social environment and we have maintained this environment going into 3.0. We raid to have fun not to stress!

Imperial Progression:

Our 16 Man Progression Run is much more casual than our Republic Progression. Attendance isn't compulsory and requirements are far less stringent. We'll be slowly going through and learning the New Ops in 16 Man.

We're also attempting to form an 8 Man HM Imperial Progression Team. Spots are more or less filled but we're open to recruiting someone with the right skill/attitude and giving them a spot.

Casual Imperial Current Progression: 5/5 16 Man SM The Ravagers

Raid Time: Sunday 9pm NZ/7pm AEDT/4pm AWST/2am PST

We are Recruiting:

- We are happy to consider recruiting any player (regardless of class/role) interested in having a permanent spot in our 16 Man Progression slow, fun fest.

PvP Content:

Quite a few of our members love to PvP sometimes but don't take it super seriously we just play it for the fun and the lols. It's more of a social, spontaneous thing for us. We're happy to teach anyone new or starting out in PvP the basics. Hang out with us on TeamSpeak and you might get into a group. :)

Guild Flagships/Conquests

Again we don't take Conquests seriously, we just encourage our members to get their weekly personal rewards. We do have a flagship on both factions. However we do hold once every couple of months a Guild Conquest Week where we do go hard out on conquests and attempt to place in the top 10.

Interested in joining us? Here's how you can contact us:

- Check out our Facebook Page! Anyone is welcome to like our Facebook page to get a sense of our guild environment or simly to keep updated with our events and shenanigans.

- Do a /who search for Corvus or Korvus and whisper anyone in the guild in game and ask to speak to someone of Veteran Rank or higher.

- If you wish to contact an officer (High Counsel) directly about the guild or for an invite please whisper or send an in game mail to Moonstorm [Co-Guildmaster] or Xami [Co-Guildmaster].

- Check out our guild website: http://torcorvus.enjin.com/home. Note out guild website isn't view-able for those not registered (that's why we now have a facebook page). Please note that we will not accept any registration to our guild website unless you have joined the guild in game or you've made contact with someone in the guild and please do tell us your username so we can accept your registration.

The only requirements for joining the guild are to have TeamSpeak and to register to the guild website (once you've joined in game). There are no lengthy, pointless application forms or job interviews!

If you have any question's about the guild feel free to ask us. :)

/Bump :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumpity bump bump! :D

We're on a recruitment drive looking for people to join the guild. :)

Anyone is welcome to join us. We have regular events and exciting things planned so join us for the shenanigans!

We're looking to form a Raid Team on Imp Side. Raid Time will be Tuesday night US time. Let us know if you're interested. :)

Hi

I am am Australian player recently xfered over from The Ebon Hawk, i have a lvl 59 guardian tank and a 51 sage on the pub side and a lvl 43 sith marauder on the imp. I'm currently looking for an aussie guild to join to play end-game content with was wondering if you guys were still recruiting

• 2 weeks later...