Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

buggy the critical rates

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
buggy the critical rates

Toraak
01.15.2021 , 12:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Harkagon View Post
I didn't really speak about efficiency at all. Just told my observations about crit rate texts. They don't match each other and one of them is wrong.
then if they don't match it's a typo;.

Companions at rank 50 get a +25% crit chance. I usually crit around 30-40% on my rank 50 companions when crafting.
This of course won't change the Deconstruct % for getting higher schematics. That is a flat % depending on the schem your attempting to get.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

LucifersDrache
01.18.2021 , 03:05 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
Companions don't get a 75% crit rate. They get a +75% efficiency. Efficiency speeds up the time it takes to craft.
Companions get a +25% chance to crit at rank 50.
Sorry, but I can't admit - when I open the crew skill window, and than open a crafting window for the 50 companion, you can read:

75% time efficiency for crew skill tasks
80% critical rate for crew skill tasks

So there IS a critical rate AND a efficiency rate ...

chosonman
01.25.2021 , 06:48 AM | #13
I RE about 200 (set of 4) Proficiency Stims no luck. I just gave up. Over 10 million credits down the drain.

DragonSire
01.27.2021 , 06:35 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by chosonman View Post
I RE about 200 (set of 4) Proficiency Stims no luck. I just gave up. Over 10 million credits down the drain.
That's awful. I wasted 10 mil just trying to RE a 274 gear piece. So it sucks. BIO seems to love it since they keep doubling down on Credit and time sink changes. They have made crafting virtually useless except to those who have way too much credits and ALTs that can spend a billion credits unlocking schematics to then make billions more on GTN.

They could do so much to improve Crafting...but they won't. Crafting doesn't make them money.

When is the last time they even commented on crafting?
"Reality is Boring"

LucifersDrache
01.29.2021 , 03:25 AM | #15
And now I heared , that those reusable advanced kyrprax mk-2 stims, adrenals, ... are only usable when the toon has the bio crew skill ...
that are two not so often played toons of the 24 I have ...
means, I did all this effort for almost nothing :.-(

DragonSire
01.30.2021 , 09:26 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
then if they don't match it's a typo;.

Companions at rank 50 get a +25% crit chance. I usually crit around 30-40% on my rank 50 companions when crafting.
This of course won't change the Deconstruct % for getting higher schematics. That is a flat % depending on the schem your attempting to get.
It's clearly wrong as my 50 says 75% chance for both on crew screen...
"Reality is Boring"