Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

Decipere

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, You can add me to the list, My Jedi Knight BrooklynKnight can craft Advanced Bulwark Enhancement 26. I'll craft it for Free, and I'll be happy to take donations!

I can now also craft Advanced Agile Mod 26 and Advanced Potent Mod 26 on Amarune my Imp. And the Advanced Intuition 26 Enhancement on my Jedi BrooklynKnight. As before, Free but very willing to take donations.

Edited by BrooklynKnight

Look for Zildan (Imp) - updated from previous post. All Free with mats

Zu'bek (Mod)

Advanced Mettle Mod 26B

Advanced Aptitude Mod 26

Advanced Keen Mod 26B

Advanced Agile Mod 26

Advanced Deft Mod 26

Advanced Nimble Mod 26

Advanced Mettle Mod 26

Advanced Artful Mod 26

Advanced Elusive Mod 26B

Advanced Reinforced Mod 26B

Advanced Potent Mod 27

Zu'bek (Armoring)

Advanced Resolve Armoring 26

Advanced Might Armoring 27

Advanced Commando Armoring 27

Zephrine (Enhancement)

Advanced Volition Enhancement 26

Advanced Adept Enhancement 26

Advanced Assault Enhancement 26

Advanced Acute Enhancement 26

Advanced Bulwark Enhancement 26

Advanced Battle Enhancement 26

Advanced Initiative Enhancement 26

Advanced Cognizant Enhancement 26

Advanced Insight Enhancement 26

Advanced Quick Savant Enhancement 26

Edited by zildax
update

Advanced Battle Enhancement 26

Advanced Bulwark Enhancement 26

Advanced Cognizant Enhancement 26

Advanced Initiative Enhancement 26

Advanced Savant Enhancement 26

Advanced Volition Enhancement 26

Advanced Commando Armoring 27

Advanced Reflex Armoring 26

Advanced Agile Mod 26

Advanced Agile Mod 27A

Advanced Resilient Mod 26

Advanced Keen Mod 26B

Free With Mats...Send in-game mail to Lindee (Empire Side) or Johnrogers (Republic Side)

Edited by TemptsFate

The thread has been updated.

I hope everyone had a good holiday. We picked up a few new schematics over the break which is great. Keep up the good work everyone! We're still missing some 27's in the barrel/hilt and enhancement categories I think.

The thread has been updated.

I hope everyone had a good holiday. We picked up a few new schematics over the break which is great. Keep up the good work everyone! We're still missing some 27's in the barrel/hilt and enhancement categories I think.

We still need:

Weighted Mod 27b

Commando barrel 27

xD I've re'd 6 mods so far with no luck. As soon as somone makes them i need an order of 7 for my armor.

Edited by Remamian

Volcrum - Republic

Advanced Efficient Enhancement 26

Campaign Relic of Ephemeral Mending

Campaign Relic of Shield Amplification

Campaign Relic of Kinetic Tempest

Campaign Relic of Primeval Fatesealer

Campaign Relic of Shrouded Crusader

Dread Guard Relic of Elemental Transcendence

all free with mats

Has anyone had any problems with sendiing mats to crafter and not getting item back? After contacting a crafter, mats were sent. It's been over a week and no response. Any recourse that is out there?

Best thing you can do is to make sure people here know who they are. Either they are cheating you out of your mats or they are inactive and in either case they should be removed from the list. It also is possible that someone here may be able to get in contact with them and they'll try to get your mats back or perhaps even what you ordered. Throw the name down here and let us know.

Best thing you can do is to make sure people here know who they are. Either they are cheating you out of your mats or they are inactive and in either case they should be removed from the list. It also is possible that someone here may be able to get in contact with them and they'll try to get your mats back or perhaps even what you ordered. Throw the name down here and let us know.

Outing people here is definitely the best way to go with that sort of thing. Worst comes to worst, if the mail is unopened, the mats will be returned to you in 30 days. If the crafter took the mats and *then* game quit, then things are a little trickier. Ticketing is probably the only recourse at that point.

adding more crafftable items (Zildan)

- guardian 27 armoring - free with mats

- force wielder 26 armoring - free with mats

- hazmat striker's mk-2 motivator (implant) - mats + 1 mil

- black hole force-lord mk-1 system (implant) - mats + 50k

Thanks!

Zildan

Has anyone had any problems with sendiing mats to crafter and not getting item back? After contacting a crafter, mats were sent. It's been over a week and no response. Any recourse that is out there?
I had some hiccups getting things crafted over the holidays as well. It took 10 days to get some mods crafted and I'm still waiting on another mod that I sent mats for 5 days ago.

I think everyone understands it's the holidays and doesn't expect immediate turn arounds, but if a crafter is going to be gone for two weeks I feel like they have a responsibility to post something here so that folks using this forum can make better choices about who they are going to have craft something, especially since most items have multiple crafters to choose from.

When players send millions of credits worth of crafting mats and fees to someone and don't hear from them for days/weeks, bad blood is likely to result.

Edited by Bombbuster