Any unique things for an old accounts ?

Dream

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any unique things (excluding pre-order bonuses), frames, titles, whatever, for old accounts?

The account is really old, pre-order, collector version

Why do you think there might be something special for you exactly?? There are literally MILLIONS of old accounts...

Are there any unique things (excluding pre-order bonuses), frames, titles, whatever, for old accounts?

Yes, there are things such as the "Founder" title and various subscriber rewards over the years. Basically, things you got when the account was new. But no, there's no "new" items for old accounts. :)

How about a reward for accounts that financialy support the game the most? :cool:

I like this idea, especially as I missed out on the founder title by a couple of months, and that statue, even though I'm now into my 6/7th year constant sub. I used to love the way you got a sub reward every year in SWG.

Yes how many of those are still playing? Many must be dead and many come and go. There cant be many account which have been subbed since launch.

MILLIONS less. I'm the rarity...been subbed every day since launch.

Ok that is impressive, but being sub all this time is one thing but spending way more on the game then monthly sub is another.

You can proudly display your titles from the the old Cartel Market reputations. Or are you looking for something like ...The Whale for a title? Or maybe a flair that looks like a a whale's blowhole? That's comparable in price to a 5400 cc lightsaber of course.

You can proudly display your titles from the the old Cartel Market reputations. Or are you looking for something like ...The Whale for a title? Or maybe a flair that looks like a a whale's blowhole? That's comparable in price to a 5400 cc lightsaber of course.

There are titles for when you have 1 mil and 10 mil, I would imagine something in that way :)

I always felt there should be a title when you reached 100 million.

And then another one at 1 billion.

However, since traded credits would count for the title the same as "earned" credits, or credits bought, then the titles don't really mean much anymore.

I've been a sub since day 1. While I have canceled a few times, I've always re-subbed before time ran out (on my main account anyway).

I think the main "unique" things I have are from the CE box when the game first came out.

And while there was one thing in the last couple years for people who had been subbed since the start of the game, I don't remember what it was.