marriage

Rivergum

Why would you marry your companion? Once the expansion releases and new companions get introduced, you'll just end up unable to romance them.

Hope you like playing House with Vette, because if Bioware releases a Miranda Lawson type companion, you're screwed.

not to mention when SGR comes out, every male player rolling a female SW will dump quinn in a heartbeat

Why would you marry your companion? Once the expansion releases and new companions get introduced, you'll just end up unable to romance them.

As it stands, you can't leave your companion whether you marry him/her or not. No matter how many times you say "no," the romance will not deactivate.

I sincerely hope any new love interest will get to pummel the living daylights out of any previous clingy brutes I've tried to get rid of.

quinn with a forever alone face.....

...i am pleased....

he is the only reason i decided to roll a male sw instead of my normal cast of females

What.

What is this.

I find your judgments re: Vector sound, but...but...I would romance Quinn ten times over again even knowing how completely stupid that is in every way. I dropped my male SW to roll female once I realized he was recruitable.

That said, I'd like to rip his limbs off one by one and leave him bleeding out in the galaxy's skeeviest cantina, hopefully the kind of place where you can get lockjaw from rubbing against the floor...but, you know, I'd do the full leadup to that scenario all over again in a heartbeat.