Free +10 Datacron access on Harbinger!

Madroth

On September 23rd Elysium will be hosting free access to the +10 Datacron! All you need to do is show up at 6:00 PM PST on your level 50 character and guide you through a few small steps to getting the Datacron! Look for Madroth, Lanurai, or any other member of Elysium for information on where to go and how to get started.

Looking forward to meeting all of you there!

SWTOR Reddit Thread

On September 23rd Elysium will be hosting free access to the +10 Datacron! All you need to do is show up at 6:00 PM PST on your level 50 character and guide you through a few small steps to getting the Datacron! Look for Madroth, Lanurai, or any other member of Elysium for information on where to go and how to get started.

SWTOR Reddit Thread

That is pretty awesome of you folks. I wish that I had a level 50 there.

SWTOR Reddit Thread

Wow :D That is really nice of you guys!

Great way to take care of your community on the server. I'm not on the Harbinger but otherwise I would swing by just to say hi and push a button if it was needed. Good luck and hope you will have a really fun evening!

We are doing the event on republic side, however some people have talked about doing a mirror event on the Sith side. We've done this on Darth Sion, then on Drooga's, and since we now have a larger group of people who could use it, we're doing another round. And it's absolutely true that we do this to try and bring the server together. We don't particularly enjoy the way trolls seem to take over, so our guild is very dedicated to our mission of bringing community to our server.

We are doing the event on republic side, however some people have talked about doing a mirror event on the Sith side. We've done this on Darth Sion, then on Drooga's, and since we now have a larger group of people who could use it, we're doing another round. And it's absolutely true that we do this to try and bring the server together. We don't particularly enjoy the way trolls seem to take over, so our guild is very dedicated to our mission of bringing community to our server.

Good for you and a nice move.

SWTOR Reddit Thread

OMG, you guys are awesome. <Shock and Jawa> will be there!

A phenomenal evening! We ended up having two different ops groups and shuttled more than 350 people through to get their datacron! Thank you to the members of Elysium and Blue Harvest for making Harbinger the fantastic server it is!

I already have my +10 datacron, but wanted to thank you guys for hosting the event. I'm sure it was a lot like herding cats, but now 350 more republic players have +10 to all stats. That is great for our side of the ledger.

/salute