Looking for a Republic Guild

Hendrell

I am looking for a mature and casual guild that has room for my two characters. Looking for a guild that believes that SWTOR is just a game and people have lives outside of the game. I normally play 2-3 evenings a week and mornings on the weekends. The two characters i have are:

39th level Jedi Sentinel, Pelinor

28th level Commando, Sorgonite

Whisper me in game or reply to this post.

Thanks

Edited by Hendrell

I am looking for a mature and casual guild that has room for my two characters. Looking for a guild that believes that SWTOR is just a game and people have lives outside of the game. I normally play 2-3 evenings a week and mornings on the weekends. The two characters i have are:

39th level Jedi Sentinel, Mordenkainen

28th level Commando, Gorgonite

Thanks

I will look for you ingame. Pub guild is The Apostles and our imp guild is The emperors new groove. We are as casual as it gets.

39th level Jedi Sentinel, Pelinor

28th level Commando, Sorgonite

Thanks

Shock and Jawa is always taking in new members. All classes and levels are welcome. All we ask is that you are respectful of others, and have fun! All your alts are welcome, too.

http://www.shockandjawa.guildportal.com/

Oh, and we're obsessed with cookies... :eek: