Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Community Guides and Resources - SWTORCGR : Great for New players and Veterans.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
SWTOR Community Guides and Resources - SWTORCGR : Great for New players and Veterans.

DorjeeVajra
01.26.2016 , 10:12 AM | #31
Crew Skill - Mission Discoveries Table 4.0 ( SWTORCGR )

A new addition to SWTORCGR 4.0

This is a Table that shows what Mission Discoveries are available for the various Crew Skills.

It contains images of the Mission Discoveries and contains hyperlinks to more information at TorCommunity.com.

Link: Crew Skill - Mission Discoveries Table 4.0 ( SWTORCGR )

Enjoy,
DorjeeVajra

Please leave a reply if you find any discrepancies or have any suggestions to improve this table.

XGhostNinjaX
01.27.2016 , 01:35 PM | #32
Thanks. This is great

DorjeeVajra
01.27.2016 , 03:19 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by XGhostNinjaX View Post
Thanks. This is great
Your Welcome

DorjeeVajra
01.27.2016 , 03:23 PM | #34
Post Link:
Bounty Contract Event Tracker ~ With Achievement Table and Guide Links.

Direct Link:
Bounty Contract Event Tracker ~ With Achievement Table and Guide Links.

Was added to SWTORCGR 4.0 on the Table of Contents and Misc. Guide Links page.

A tracker to show what Bounty Contracts have been completed for the event.

It also has and Achievement Table and Guide Links.

Enjoy,
DorjeeVajra

DorjeeVajra
01.27.2016 , 03:30 PM | #35
Post Link:
Alliance Supply Crate Spreadsheet Tracker ( Armor Only )

Direct Link:
Alliance Supply Crate Spreadsheet Tracker ( Armor Only )

Was added to SWTORCGR on the Misc Guide Links Page.

Created by ElusiveOneX, Thanks for sharing this with the community.

DarthCognusSion
01.27.2016 , 05:21 PM | #36
Edit: Moved this post to the 4.0 guide thread.

caederon
01.28.2016 , 10:41 PM | #37
Hey, great work organizing all of this! Here are some guides for Galactic Starfighter content.

Yes, people play GSF!
Yes, people have fun in it!
Yes, it's tough to get started. Thus... guides!

Despon's Guide to GSF for Total Beginners
Despon's Guide to Killing Gunships

Tips for Newer GSF Players by Sriia

Stasie's Galactic Starfighter Guide by Stasie ... this is usually referred to as the Stasiepedia since it is indeed encyclopedic in scope and contains an enormous amount of good info.

Drakolich's YouTube channel by Drakolich ... has a ton of great gameplay videos and tutorial videos focusing on specific ships and tactics. It is very useful to see theory in action! Check it out.

Despon

DorjeeVajra
01.28.2016 , 11:36 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCognusSion View Post
Edit: Moved this post to the 4.0 guide thread.
Hi sorry I didn't respond sooner I saw this the other day but was busy with BH Event and making a few more guides and sheets. I responded to your reply in the Class Guide section.

BTW the TK guide is it a a General guide? Is it PVE or PVP and is it DPS or Heal. I'm not a class expert yet so not sure how to categorize it I'll label it as general for now till I hear back from you or I do some research and figure it out. Thanks for you wonderful contributions to the community.

All my efforts so far has been on Craft, Companions and Creating and upkeeping SWTORCGR

I have 4 Imps and 4 Pubs completed all the Imp stories and working on my last three Pub story lines so I have yet to perfect or master a specific Class. I'll be looking forward to the guides you and many others have wrote when finish all the story lines and pick one class at a time to master. I'll probable try my hand at some Basic class guides later when I get more experienced.

On a side note a lot of new players have been asking about current entry level Class guides as most of the current guides are written for experienced players and end game content let me know if you know of any 4.0 Entry level class guides I might have missed or if you end up making one.

Cheers.

DorjeeVajra
01.28.2016 , 11:54 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by caederon View Post
Hey, great work organizing all of this! Here are some guides for Galactic Starfighter content.

Yes, people play GSF!
Yes, people have fun in it!
Yes, it's tough to get started. Thus... guides!

Despon's Guide to GSF for Total Beginners
Despon's Guide to Killing Gunships

Tips for Newer GSF Players by Sriia

Stasie's Galactic Starfighter Guide by Stasie ... this is usually referred to as the Stasiepedia since it is indeed encyclopedic in scope and contains an enormous amount of good info.

Drakolich's YouTube channel by Drakolich ... has a ton of great gameplay videos and tutorial videos focusing on specific ships and tactics. It is very useful to see theory in action! Check it out.

Despon
Perfect timing

Someone posted one of your guides at Reddit /r/swtor.

I just made a Space Combat page for your guide now I can add the other ones you just posted as well.

So now you Space Pirates have a page of your own at SWTORCGR 4.0

I'll add the other guides you just posted to the sheet as well.

BTW Thank you for making the guides and sharing links to the other ones as well.

I have not made my way to Space Combat yet but it is on my list of things to do I want to earn my Space Pirate wings. Now I've got some guides to refer to as I learn.

Also thanks for posting the guides here, I don't always catch all the guides people write. It helps when people post their guides here so other people can easily see them and makes it a lot easier for me to add them to the sheets.

I'm just one person don't have a staff to help me :P

Cheers ~ DorjeeVajra

DorjeeVajra
01.29.2016 , 12:20 AM | #40
Two more pages were added to SWTORCGR 4.0:
GSF - Galactic Starfighter
Events

NOTE:
Events were removed from the Misc Guides page and placed in their own page. More event guides were added SWTORCGR should cover all the current SWTOR events in game.

Great news for people wanting to do Space Combat. SWTORCGR now has links to guides for the up and coming Space Pirates of the galaxy.

If you come across any good Space Combat or Event guides not already listed, please add links to the designated unprotected section of sheets at the bottom or you can post the links here and I will add them as I have time.

Remember the more the Community shares the more it benefits as a whole.