Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP on TRE

Dracosanctus
07.17.2017 , 04:24 AM | #1
Hi Guys,
I know that TRE is highly populated server, but is there any RP guilds on TRE?

I have seen a lot of posts concerning this, but none really answered the question.
I know that if you want to do some RPing you should be on the Proginator, but I have a lot of Friends on TRE and was curious to know if there is any RP on this server.
If not, then I'll probably move over anyway, would just be fun to know if there is RP.
There is no Dark Side, nor a light side, there is only the Force.

invertioN
07.17.2017 , 04:26 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracosanctus View Post
Hi Guys,
I know that TRE is highly populated server, but is there any RP guilds on TRE?
I hope not! I'm scared to think of such things happening on my home server.
Adixia, Red Eclipse EU

BaadalDar
07.25.2017 , 05:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by invertioN View Post
I hope not! I'm scared to think of such things happening on my home server.
...please.

And yes, I'd like to know that too, actually. Haven't seen anyone at all so far (and most people seem to look down on roleplaying for some unexplainable reason).

BaadalDar
07.25.2017 , 06:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
Thankfully, most roleplayers have stayed away from TRE and are still sitting on the almost deserted Proginator server.
You people do realize it's not an infectious disease, right?

DaedricAdept
07.25.2017 , 08:43 AM | #5
some people are hating against rp because it scares them on the inside for several reasons:
  • noticing they have no fantasy
  • being bad at writing and afraid to embarrass themselves
  • a low IQ and failing understanding why someone would like to immerse themselves
  • low self-esteem and being scared of being riddiculed when they go fully OP on their character and having to explain why they need to compensate
  • needing to use words instead of hiting 1,2,3,4,5,6 24/7

result: if you don't like RP ignore topics reffering to that, mindless answers just show you belong to the above. but it's fine, you'll grow up too. noone is interested in your remarks which try to show 'how much of a real gamer you are' and that you 'don't belong to the nerds' and yes, we all know you are the 'best at PvP'

Faredred
07.25.2017 , 06:15 PM | #6
Hi

I know that feeling i have a habbit of falling into some char RP now and then heck imeven giving several alts their own identity

The Guild <Enraged slayers> where i am a high ranked officer in. Wil have some room for RP in it once it gets big enough.

you can catch me ingame if you wanna chat more about this.
im ussualy on Darksteele