Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get this thread a sticky. Also I'm looking for a guild that does RWZs for my Sorc healer Mindi. She is full augmented BM right now with some WH. If anyone can help me out/ is interested contact me in game (usually a night owl) or send me a private message please. Really want to try ranked but cautious about pugs.

Blueberryy> we haz cookies

Only takes 1 PT to kill Darc, yet 8 of you.

sorry i think you missed the part where darc jumped psirebral with me around and i let them 1v1 until naena showed up. then we proceeded to overpower them until the rest of ascendency/dragons council showed up, and we still managed to kill both of them. don't play the numbers game, it's pointless.

sorry i think you missed the part where darc jumped psirebral with me around and i let them 1v1 until naena showed up. then we proceeded to overpower them until the rest of ascendency/dragons council showed up, and we still managed to kill both of them. don't play the numbers game, it's pointless.

^ agree; You know though shish. I think it was ascendency/dragons council way of saving some kinda face cause they got knocked out of the first round by BlackJack. So what does mister Luigi do? tells Darc to start going behind Cookie members to try and kill them behind there back without faceing them. So it is totally justified that Mr. Darc is so mad that there is a video of him completely melting. ( dont get mad, get glad) :D

Also I wonder how Darc comes to terms with the fact that he says he is "the best sorc on the server" yet he lost to eminence one on one, along with a few other people after this tourny.

So by my calculations. If he is the best, why is he losing one on one fights to people from Cookies? or is he the best when someones back is turned. Interesting question Mr. Darc.

Oh and lets clarify, its not "ascendency" that beats us in rateds on coinflips. Its The old server of Harbringer (or w/e the F it was called) of "ascendency/ haterade/ full resolve/ anyone else you can get" So dont pump your guild up like you do something special.

Edited by Billyisgod

Oh and lets clarify, its not "ascendency" that beats us in rateds on coinflips. Its The old server of Harbringer (or w/e the F it was called) of "ascendency/ haterade/ full resolve/ anyone else you can get" So dont pump your guild up like you do something special.

So what I'm reading is.. your guild that queues together and practices and whatnot loses to PUG teams? :D

"Also I wonder how Darc comes to terms with the fact that he says he is "the best sorc on the server" yet he lost to eminence one on one, along with a few other people after this tourny."

I said top rated(Also most reputable for good reason). And now my inflated ego wants me to tell you that I have yet to see Cookiez be anything more than extraordinary trash talkers. I only lost one duel vs you guys after the tourny. I then beat Palje 6 times, lost to eminence one, beat every other Cookiez that stuck after 1 time. Then Palje started sweet talking me. Then the "gear" excuses started flowing out. I don't care about duels to be honest. Thats why I wasnt in the tournament, but It was entertaining no doubt. Rateds are what matter. And I don't think 1600 ratings are worth bragging about.

There are a lot of videos of me actually. I'm flattered that you took the time to put another one together.

Edited by Deimosmp

So what I'm reading is.. your guild that queues together and practices and whatnot loses to PUG teams? :D

So, by your defination I take it you would consider the MLB All-Star Team a PUG team? I mean thats what Ascendency is queing with half the time Hatrade's best PVPers, Full Resolve's best PVPers, Yes', best PVPer and Aliens' best PVPer.

You know what if that's what we call PUG teams BJ is requesting permission from Dead Weight to borrow Blaydes, Chuckles and one of ur Sage Healers, whichever you think is best. We're then going to take credit for our wins, but any time we lose call it a pug team.

"Also I wonder how Darc comes to terms with the fact that he says he is "the best sorc on the server" yet he lost to eminence one on one, along with a few other people after this tourny."

I said top rated(Also most reputable for good reason). And now my inflated ego wants me to tell you that I have yet to see Cookiez be anything more than extraordinary trash talkers. I only lost one duel vs you guys after the tourny. I then beat Palje 6 times, lost to eminence one, beat every other Cookiez that stuck after 1 time. Then Palje started sweet talking me. Then the "gear" excuses started flowing out. I don't care about duels to be honest. Thats why I wasnt in the tournament, but It was entertaining no doubt. Rateds are what matter. And I don't think 1600 ratings are worth bragging about.

There are a lot of videos of me actually. I'm flattered that you took the time to put another one together.

Has Plaje played for more than 10 hours since the first server consolidation? BTW I'm craking up about ur "rating" argument. You grinded out the ratind when you were paying in a different leage than Cookies and BJ. Its irrelevent cross league since until now the leagues had 0 way to interact.

Edited by Asunasan

^ agree; You know though shish. I think it was ascendency/dragons council way of saving some kinda face cause they got knocked out of the first round by BlackJack.

Um, Luigii/Aerico won game one, then Aerico disconnected in the second two games. Thought that was kind of obvious when he just stood there doing nothing. Lanafear and I went out in the first round because we had him go a hybrid spec so he could do good damage too, otherwise tank/healer matches probably never would have ended.

We were planning on trying something else for the loser bracket, but since everything took so long that never happened, but oh well. Isn't like 2v2's are a good way to measure anything anyway.

Oh and lets clarify, its not "ascendency" that beats us in rateds on coinflips. Its The old server of Harbringer (or w/e the F it was called) of "ascendency/ haterade/ full resolve/ anyone else you can get" So dont pump your guild up like you do something specia

Pretty sure I've only seen you guys once since coming here, but we beat you fairly easily without a coin flip. The team we run has been the same since rateds came out, Ascendancy + Smurf/Kurupt, and then there's a few in some other guilds that we sub in when we don't have people on. Those people are in other guilds because they want to PvE. I don't see why this is so hard to understand, they are part of the team we run. Even if you want to say it isn't a "guild" group, it's still the Ascendancy rated warzone team.

BTW I'm craking up about ur "rating" argument. You grinded out the ratind when you were paying in a different leage than Cookies and BJ. Its irrelevent cross league since until now the leagues had 0 way to interact.

I've already mentioned the one game I've had against cookies, but I haven't lost a rated game since coming here, and I've seen BJ quite a few times. It's no different to our old server, except Deadweight lost a few of their good people, so we don't even have a challenge anymore.

Edited by Xalbus

I've already mentioned the one game I've had against cookies, but I haven't lost a rated game since coming here, and I've seen BJ quite a few times. It's no different to our old server, except Deadweight lost a few of their good people, so we don't even have a challenge anymore.

Oh I don't disagree that based on ur wins and losses ur the best team. More matches with cookies may change that but at this point ur the best team based on the info we have. Darc saying he's the best sorc because he plays on a team with a high rating is what makes me lol. I'm sry but the rating system is next to worthless, if it wasn't this thread wouldn't have to exist.

Edit: I should have made that more clear originaly, Darc was trying to imply that he was so much better because of the size of the rating gap between cookies and Ascendency. What is it 500 rating? We all know that's nonsense since the two giulds have had two ties and a 20 point CW win if memory serves. Clearly tells you the rating don't mean much cross server.

Edited by Asunasan

Oh I don't disagree that based on ur wins and losses ur the best team. More matches with cookies may change that but at this point ur the best team based on the info we have. Darc saying he's the best sorc because he plays on a team with a high rating is what makes me lol. I'm sry but the rating system is next to worthless, if it wasn't this thread wouldn't have to exist.

Waiting for you to name a DPS sorc that can outplay me in rateds.

I think with more matches with us you'll come to realise that Darc is the best sorc, I consider him one of our best players. I have only seen a couple other sorcs able to pull out the numbers he does while actually keeping people from objectives, especially in rated games where it actually matters.

I am hoping to get to play cookies some more, it would be nice to have some more competition like we had with the old Deadweight team, they were the only reason I queued before the merge.

I think with more matches with us you'll come to realise that Darc is the best sorc, I consider him one of our best players. I have only seen a couple other sorcs able to pull out the numbers he does while actually keeping people from objectives, especially in rated games where it actually matters.

I am hoping to get to play cookies some more, it would be nice to have some more competition like we had with the old Deadweight team, they were the only reason I queued before the merge.

Entierly possible, I'll be the first to admit that I haven't payed particularly close attention to him in the matches we've had. That said losing a duel to Eminence while claiming to be the best? Duel's aren't RWZs but its tough to maintain an "I'm the best" postition after that. Eminence is a solid objective playing sorc, but without slighting him, I pretty sure he'd tell you there are a couple better than him from DPB.

Waiting for you to name a DPS sorc that can outplay me in rateds.

Psirebral.

But how are you going to measure outplay in an 8v8?

The team Ascendancy runs now is the exact same ppl we ran before we even merged together with Harbinger. The only people that's changed was Martian and like a few days ago we recruited Zaxia (I'm sorry I think that's how you spell it haven't been on much to check!) All this talk about being some sorta server team is rubbish our guild is a SPACE SLUG guild where 90% of the ppl are still the same from the day we started doing rateds. Now when Ascendancy isn't on or dose not have enough ppl do you blame everyone for saying sure they will group with us if we ask them to fill a few spots? its basically 100% ratio win heh.

Oh ya me and Naena got stomped I'm not gonna make excuses I didn't even want to enter the 2v2s thing I hate it and duels, but we lost **** happens :p. But good luck out there! you more then likely need it vs our server rated team lol :):rolleyes:

My wz ranking is 1074, therefore I must be TERRIBLE at pvp.

I'm not saying youre not good darc, you might even be the best, but wz ranking is not the determining factor.

So, by your defination I take it you would consider the MLB All-Star Team a PUG team? I mean thats what Ascendency is queing with half the time Hatrade's best PVPers, Full Resolve's best PVPers, Yes', best PVPer and Aliens' best PVPer.

Haterade is a pve raid guild (I'm lucky enough to raid with one of their groups) that doesn't do pvp. Smurf, Kurupt and Vara are the raiders that happen to do PVP as well - Smurf and Kurupt with Ascendancy, Vara with Full Resolve. I'm not sure that any of the other Haterade guys even do unranked. I also did ranked warzones with Full Resolve but was in my original guild (and was the only one doing ranked warzones from that guild). How comes no one ever mentions Infernal Empire. :( But it's been that way for a loong time.

Also you forgot Agapex, who has also filled in and is from RAWR, so you need to add that guild in there too! Did you know he's one of the server's best pvpers?

Any team that's ever had me run with them can't be considered an all-star team. There may be times that I'm more concerned with finding and hugging than I am with the warzone. :D

OH, and I didn't see the tournament but congrats on the win! I haven't seen you in game so I hadn't gotten to talk to you about it yet. Did you take any videos?

"So, by your defination I take it you would consider the MLB All-Star Team a PUG team? I mean thats what Ascendency is queing with half the time Hatrade's best PVPers, Full Resolve's best PVPers, Yes', best PVPer and Aliens' best PVPer."

I just don't see whats so hard to understand how it works....Smurf+Korupt are in our rated team full stop, Full Resolves best pvpers? YES(lol) and Aliens? Any person we are subbing in for people we wouldn't rather then our own guild anyway guilds play differently and it can lose you matches (has for us). So if your facing some super mixed team its gonna be better for you then just a pure ASC group anyway....

You know what if that's what we call PUG teams BJ is requesting permission from Dead Weight to borrow Blaydes, Chuckles and one of ur Sage Healers, whichever you think is best. We're then going to take credit for our wins, but any time we lose call it a pug team.

You realize you're more then welcome to and I know Chuckles and Blaydes are always down for good games and would probably happily join you on most occasions. Bear in mind though that if you ask them who their rated team is they'll still say Deadweight unlike the people outside of Ascendancy we take like Smurf, Kurupt, Draviana who will tell you they're part of Ascendancy's team and have been from day one.

Now as for the PUG claim when losing I don't recall us every using that. I know we've said we don't have ideal group composition when we lose or we picked up one or two just to get in games but at least we're queuing and trying to make things happen instead of sitting with six or seven online waiting for that one ideal player to log in to give us an edge in each and every aspect of the game which seems to be what a lot of teams have been doing lately.

Also, not to argue semantics but, this thread is "Best RWZ teams" and Ascendancy's team uses a few people that don't have the Ascendancy guild tag for whatever reason. Apparently that's a capital offense to other guilds out there but we like to think we respect our friends enough to not force them to join us so they can go do PVE content. To us, in the guild, we consider them guildies despite not having that tag because we've played with them for so long. Also I actually posted our team a few pages back and you can also add our newest member, Zaxia, to the mix.

Edited by DaTimba

I can verify that smurf and kurupt have been with Ascendancy since ranked warzones started popping. Of all the times we played together before and after the server mergers, the team looks the same as it always has.

Also, let's stop talking about the old <Deadweight> team, our CURRENT team is performing very well. We have a positive W-L ratio against just about every guild, and we're looking to make that every guild.

Also, let's stop talking about the old <Deadweight> team, our CURRENT team is performing very well. We have a positive W-L ratio against just about every guild, and we're looking to make that every guild.

Yeah I didn't mean to make it sound like your new team wasn't good, sorry I know it probably comes across like that. I haven't gotten to play you guys in a bit, but I've heard you have a good team together now. I just remember a couple players who aren't around anymore who were very good.

There's a difference between the people we call our team, and when there is 3 or so of our people with 5 randoms :p

You see I think it is that "random" word that people are objecting too. I really do believe you would prefer your own players in those slots. But from everyone else's perspective ur not filling in with randoms at all, You're taking another teams best player or two.

That said I WOULD rather you do it than not, because ultimatly an opponent queing is MUCH better than no one queing. It just rubs people the wrong way when we see a loss writen off when you were using aces from other solid guilds. Yes the cohesion isn't good for the first game or two, but you guys did multiple matches that night.

And yes the server team thing has been blown wildly out of proportion. Look forward to more games, though I'll admit BJ at least has to do something to shake things up if we're even going to threaten you guys.