The Ultimate Guide of Guides for SWTOR 2020

LadyAdmiral

Amazing! It must've taken a lot of time and effort to compile all this, I've just returned to game after a few years and this thread and your vids are super helpful and informative, thanks Swtorista for all your info and content!! :) :) :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is incredibly impressive!!!

The number of hours of searching I would have saved if I had known of its existence earlier! This goes straight to my bookmarks :D

Thank you very much Swtorista for all the time, work and effort it has taken you. It is an invaluable aid! ^-^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has something changed with the fleet datacrons? Even the newest guides from July 2019 aren’t correct.

Ie, we tried following this guide that says the door should already be opened, but it’s not.

So we tried the old way which also doesn’t work anymore. What am I missing?

• 1 month later...

1. At least some of the links from first post that serves as a ToC to other posts in the thread are using relative page numbers (see http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=974581&page=2#edit9811165 for Operations) which will not work correctly when a forum reader has their posts-per-page set to something other than what the OP had when they wrote that post. Changing the links to point directly to the individual posts works correctly for everybody (for the above Operations item, such a link would be http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9811165&postcount=12)

2. Some of the links go to Dulfy's web site which is now offline. In the short term, they can be updated to point to the Internet Archive copy of Dulfy's site. In the long term, an alternative needs to be found.

Great idea and phenomenal effort, by the way.

Update: Dulfy's back up.

Edited by mike_carton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Couldnt belive my eyes when i found this by chance. You have saved me hours and hours of googling. Thank you SO much for your effort and selfless advice. Your youtube channel got me into SWTOR after years absence. I played the first 2 years of the game..after that i got a MAC, and to my shock..at least back then it didnt support MAC. Recently started up again, and your academy and other tips have been crucial and prevented me from being overwhelmed.

Ty.