Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is my plan. :rak_03:

The suspense, the mystery this is great.

1) You play deception

2) Your numbers don't stand out

3) You don't like Leijae

Is your legacy name WisdomSeeker?

#Sifumaster

. And xil, do you even have a good dps? I know your heals are good, but what about your dps?.

Well i can play lethality pretty effectively on my scoundrel and am usually pretty close to top dps. I am also leveling a Vengeance Jugg seeing smashers have no souls. Heals are more fun though. And what does that matter lol :p Oh yeah I have a PT tank also who I've done over 500k protection with a few times.... so yeah... DPS... pfft over-rated :p

Well i can play lethality pretty effectively on my scoundrel and am usually pretty close to top dps. I am also leveling a Vengeance Jugg seeing smashers have no souls. Heals are more fun though. And what does that matter lol :p Oh yeah I have a PT tank also who I've done over 500k protection with a few times.... so yeah... DPS... pfft over-rated :p

Fair enough my good sir. I have respect for a jugg who runs vengeance and hates smashing.

The suspense, the mystery this is great.

1) You play deception

2) Your numbers don't stand out

3) You don't like Leijae

Is your legacy name WisdomSeeker?

#Sifumaster

Well, I've only done 15 WZ's with my shadow. And I'm almost full WH. So if you wanted crazy dps in recruit gear....yeah, it ain't happening. I don't play deception at all, kinetic and balance are better.

Well, I've only done 15 WZ's with my shadow. And I'm almost full WH. So if you wanted crazy dps in recruit gear....yeah, it ain't happening. I don't play deception at all, kinetic and balance are better.

Sure but how many wz's have you done with your assassin you cant make a claim saying youve only done 15 WZ's with your shadow when you have done over 700 on your assassin it is the same class just cause your now pub doesn't change your skill.

Sure but how many wz's have you done with your assassin you cant make a claim saying youve only done 15 WZ's with your shadow when you have done over 700 on your assassin it is the same class just cause your now pub doesn't change your skill.

Yes but having EWH gear is better than recruit gear. Trust me, I'm an elite warlord on my assassin. I know the game. Very well toth.

If i had to guesstimate how many times i've played you guys i'd say its been approximately 20 times over the months and i've lost 6 that i can remember , so lets do some simple math 20/6 = 73% and i talked to all the boys in mumble and they share the same estimate the 80 percent is what we'd guestimate our guild winning ratio is , so either we're all dillusional or somethings not adding up. This is the only time i'm going to address this so if you'd like argue do it with yourself. I had tons of respect for uncensored until this week , i was even ignoring the fact that you guys were stomping our pug rateds. As far as last wizard his shadows name is fear not sure who his assassin is and do not care, the games i seen you in the numbers were not impressive , obviously another baby troll spawning and trying to draw attention to himself threw the forums and not with his gameplay.

Stomping your pug teams? Before kick-ball started we queued 5-7 days a week. Now we almost never queue because we respect what the server is doing. Devil put together an imp team one night when this first started with 2 Uncensored and another Imp team like 2 weeks ago with 4 Uncensored which 2 of them were half recruit. He simply brought all the willing Imperials. Not his fault kick-ball isn't as popular on the Imperial side. We would only run a full 8 after we gave kick ball a 2 hour head start.

You sir can lose all the respect you wish for Uncensored. We as a whole don't have a problem with 99% of the members in LD and enjoy playing w/ and against them in regs and rateds. The only common denominator for any of our disgust is you.

As far as my numbers, way to hit me where it hurts. :eek: You have to bring this to a personal level now. Well played sir. I guess you missed the 1 Mil game I put up in some recruit gear against LD last time we played. Every match I have played against you Aux/Reighner or Moon have out healed you so don't imply that you're some how superior in any way. (P.S. at least I'm somewhere on the records thread)

Another direct insult calling me a troll and an attention whore. That sir is just the pot calling the kettle black. I have been nothing but tolerant and passive in regards to your Uncensored bashing. You want me to back my words up with game play? Do me a little favor, got to the top of page 4, reread my post, use a dictionary for the big words and understand that the whole post I'm saying lets do this. We will back up our game play. YOU claim to be one of the best players, not any of us. We keep to ourselves (minus Devil at times), we don't stir the pot (minus Devil at times) and especially don't talk ill of other players or guilds in the forums. (Devil can't do this :cool:)

I am not trying to draw any attention to myself or my guild like you're accusing me of. You accomplished this on your own by bringing us up while being the extreme forum champion you are. You called us out (and now me), not the other way around.

Edited by Expostar

Hey guys just to say, the uncen and LD thing that's going on here might be better served in another thread. same goes for the Shadow who decided he wanted to make his name on this thread.

This thread was created by toth for us to acknowledge our rated team, when it runs, and the GG's we have with other teams. Would appreciate it if we kept it on topic before a mod deletes this thread.

Much Love,

Xil

Hey guys just to say, the uncen and LD thing that's going on here might be better served in another thread. same goes for the Shadow who decided he wanted to make his name on this thread.

This thread was created by toth for us to acknowledge our rated team, when it runs, and the GG's we have with other teams. Would appreciate it if we kept it on topic before a mod deletes this thread.

Much Love,

Xil

My apologies to all. This will be the last you hear from me off-topic. Good Luck with the rated team and look forward to some good games.

Hugs & Kisses,

Jinxs

I'll sum it up for you:

- Level your scoundrel to 50

- Join Prime Defense

- Pvp with me :)

Lol don't even think about it, kraykray is far too corrupted by the dark side to come back now! He's ours! And btw, remember your promise to barbie to level your op to 50.

Lol don't even think about it, kraykray is far too corrupted by the dark side to come back now! He's ours! And btw, remember your promise to barbie to level your op to 50.

Kraykray is still being trained by Darth Ilye, carnage professional. I am encompassed by the dark side.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.