Mace and Yoda Vs Palpatine=game over

kcchieffan

What doesn't make sense here is that Mace and Yoda wouldn't go face the master sith lord together. If they both would of gone Sidious would of lost hands down anakain there or not. So to me this is a huge plot hole and another reason the new trilogy is horrible.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm..its not a plot hole at all because Yoda was on Kashyyk at the time helping the wookiees fight off the CIS. ....I don't see why you thought that was a plot hole.

They have light speed travel yoda could of been back withen the hour and i think taking down the main opposition is a little more important than a battle on Kashyyk.

They have light speed travel yoda could of been back withen the hour and i think taking down the main opposition is a little more important than a battle on Kashyyk.

I think it would take longer than an hour.

Except it wouldn't have taken a mere hour, most likely it would have taken hours/days to go from Kashyyyk to Coruscant. Windu wouldn't have waited or couldn't have waited for him, he needed to neutralize the threat at that moment...there was no time to wait.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Except it wouldn't have taken a mere hour, most likely it would have taken hours/days to go from Kashyyyk to Coruscant. Windu wouldn't have waited or couldn't have waited for him, he needed to neutralize the threat at that moment...there was no time to wait.

^ This, I am suprised however that he didn't get Shaak Ti in on it. Hell if I was Windu, I would have had the entire Jedi Order that was on Coruscant present.

^ This, I am suprised however that he didn't get Shaak Ti in on it. Hell if I was Windu, I would have had the entire Jedi Order that was on Coruscant present.

Not sure Shaak Ti would have done any better then Fisto, Agen or Tiin she wasn't even a match for Vader.

I think mace would of laid out a better plan before confronting the Dark Lord of the sith, i mean come on i know Mace was confident in his ability but this was a i can not fail mission.

He laid out the best plan he could in the short time frame he had, he took with him some of the top duelists in the whole jedi order.

What doesn't make sense here is that Mace and Yoda wouldn't go face the master sith lord together. If they both would of gone Sidious would of lost hands down anakain there or not. So to me this is a huge plot hole and another reason the new trilogy is horrible.

Yoda was out with the wookiees.

Besides Mace brought 3 others jedis, unfurnately for him, they were the worst jedis ever.

Yoda was out with the wookiees.

Besides Mace brought 3 others jedis, unfurnately for him, they were the worst jedis ever.

The plural of jedi is jedi. And also they werent bad ,it is just that palpatine was far more skilled than them.

The plural of jedi is jedi. And also they werent bad ,it is just that palpatine was far more skilled than them.

Watch the movie, they were bad, one shotted they were, thats bad for jediS, i dont care who you are fighting.

Im sure they were trained to like avoid and/or block attacks during their training, he was not even that fast.

Worst jedi ever.

He jumped at them which caught them off guard. Also they had to avoid hitting their fellow jedi while palpatine didn't have to worry about that.

Not sure Shaak Ti would have done any better then Fisto, Agen or Tiin she wasn't even a match for Vader.

I know but it was one more person that Sidious may have to fight or at least kill which would wear him down more.

Im sure they were trained to like avoid and/or block attacks during their training, he was not even that fast.

Worst jedi ever.

The novel described palpatine as a red flash, he was moving so fast that only his lightsaber could be seen. The movie had it slowed down so we could see it easily.

The novel described palpatine as a red flash, he was moving so fast that only his lightsaber could be seen. The movie had it slowed down so we could see it easily.

Sigh....

No jedi should ever be hacked down like that.

Worst jedi ever.

Sigh....

No jedi should ever be hacked down like that.

Worst jedi ever.

Palpatine was going faster than they could see and he was only able to do so because of his mastery of the dark side, I believe in the novel fisto actually blocked a blow but I could be mistaken.

Edited by Tuscad

Palpatine was going faster than they could see and he was only able to do so because of his mastery of the dark side, I believe in the novel fisto actually blocked a blow but I could be mistaken.

Who cares about your novel, movie > novel.

And in the movie he was slow.

Who cares about your novel, movie > novel.

And in the movie he was slow.

Thats funny, cause the novels have always come out before the movies and they are on the same tier of G-canon.

If the movies showed actual lightsaber fighting, all we would see is blurs because thats how fast they are really moving.