Suggestion: Give Bounty Hunter Powertech rifle/sniper proficiency

studiotoffa

Is there any other than me who feel that the Powertech bounty hunter should be set up with the proficiency to use blaster rifle/sniper rifle rather then being a melee class. When I've tried the agent/sniper class I feel their ablities would more suit the powertech rather then agent. I can't see how a powertech would run around mostly using melee to take down their prey, and they should be the counter class to the trooper, not the smuggler even though they both operate in the fringe of the legal part of the society.

It's ridiculous that the ORIGINAL Bounty Hunter in Mandalorian Armor, Boba Fett, uses a blaster rifle, as did all the rest of the Bounty Hunters in The Empire Strikes Back, and yet Bounty Hunters in this game can only use Blaster Pistols! I bought the entire Cartel Market Gear Pack inspired by The Mandalorian for my Bounty Hunter, and he can't even USE the Amban Phase Pulse Rifle! The game will be reaching its 10th Anniversary this year, time to fix this oversight once and for all! :csw_fett: