Green and Blue hooks INSIDE ALL Centerpiece and Large Hooks

Brayla_Sana

I fully support this idea. In fact, I've actually been thinking something that ties in with this; we also need a Z-axis slider for decoration positioning. This way, when we put pets, companions, or even other decorations on the green or blue hooks in the large/centerpiece hooks, we can move them up on top of the larger deco. For example, with a Z-axis, we could place, say, a Gizka on top of a Yavin Ruins deco to give our decorations a more three-dimensional feel.

(as much as I'd love it, I'm not sure that allowing us to have 'sitting' Personnel decorations to put with large booth decorations or the like would be feasible, no matter how cool... but having them standing behind bars, etc. is still great)

Edited by turbomagnus

I was just thinking this this afternoon. I have two Copero bars on the outdoor balcony of my Nar Shaddaa stronghold and I'd love to be able to populate those a bit because it looks really odd to put people in the booths I have out there when absolutely no one, even a bartender, is at the bar.

I'd also like it if medium hooks were setup like large hooks (with four small hooks inside). It would make placing personnel at come computer stations so much easier.

This, or at least a hundred versions of it, has been asked ever since they started making huge a** decorations. I equate it to one reasoning...lack of insight. Seems to be the practice of pushing out the bare minimum to reap maximum reward. The guy who does the stronghold obviously doesn't spend time decorating or it would have been addressed a long time ago. Quite frankly, strongholds ain't that important to the devs. Let's face it. Heck, we don't even have a forum icon. Edited by TonyTricicolo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

GREAT NEWS! They actually seemed to have listened and added some medium and small hooks inside Centerpiece hooks.

Now if they would have only done just a little QC they would have found that the elevation/selectability of these new hooks (especially the blue medium hooks) can be a bit troublesome to select. :o More so once a decoration has been placed.

• 4 months later...