Help: Armor sets for Guardian.

SecondWish

<------- Look at that picture Brother!!

I am so with you. I have my shadow running around with the Phantom and love that look. Sadly my guard can only find the Jedi Myrmidon robe which is sorta blah :(.

Any one knows of anything else please let me know as well!!

<------- Look at that picture Brother!!

I am so with you. I have my shadow running around with the Phantom and love that look. Sadly my guard can only find the Jedi Myrmidon robe which is sorta blah :(.

Any one knows of anything else please let me know as well!!

So true dude, I have EXACTLY the same dude ! with malaks mask under the hood it doesn't look to bad.. however I'm looking for some real dark stuff!

So true dude, I have EXACTLY the same dude ! with malaks mask under the hood it doesn't look to bad.. however I'm looking for some real dark stuff!

LOL I have the same mask on my guy!!

Yeah the options are so limited it is pathetic :(.

Why can we not color items like LOTRO or transmorgify like WoW... it just drives me nuts a year later, something that has no affect on the power of the char, and would make so many people happy... is so structurally limited. I mean is it any wonder so many people left this game when so many simple endgame issues/items are just not there or broken?

Customize your character... whio would have thought of such a thing :mad:?

Edited by Mordarion

LOL I have the same mask on my guy!!

Yeah the options are so limited it is pathetic :(.

Why can we not color items like LOTRO or transmorgify like WoW... it just drives me nuts a year later, something that has no affect on the power of the char, and would make so many people happy... is so structurally limited. I mean is it any wonder so many people left this game when so many simple endgame issues/items are just not there or broken?

maybe one day it'll happen, I mean with the hood toggle.. should be good..

I'm not telling you to reroll a juggernaut, but as it seems you want the juggernaut armor style

I am 100% light side and would only play republic. My choice of course, but I just happens to like Dark Armor. Why in an MMO can I not choose both when it has no affect on the power or abilities of my char?

I am 100% light side and would only play republic. My choice of course, but I just happens to like Dark Armor. Why in an MMO can I not choose both when it has no affect on the power or abilities of my char?

Right there with ya. I really like dark colored armor, though on occasion I do find something else that looks appealing to me (Jedi Battlelord set, for example). I'd say your best bet is the Myrmidon set, until (and if) they add armor coloring kits to the game. Maybe Myrmidon with Revan's mask?

Edited by Aikon

I like the Myrmidon robe for a darker Jedi, but honestly I think the Warbringer robe you get from Hammer Station is better. I just like the off white under-tunic more than the straps the Myrmidon uses. Plus the pixelated, blotchy texture on the back of the Myrmidon robe bothers me. The look I run for DPS is the Warbringer's robe, Outlaw's legs (unified), Sith Raider boots (unified), Spymaster's gloves (unified), and the Hazmat Vindicator headpiece (NOT unified - it's all black by default and unifies red for some odd reason). It's all a dark blue/black and looks really nice with a blue, cyan, or black-blue crystal. I love how the spymaster gloves work for a guardian/Jugg, cause the big glove is on your saber hand, almost like it's a burn guard or something. Asymmetry ftw.

If you want the robe, just run Hammer Station with Scourge out and you'll get it within a few (2-3) runs probably, if not on the first try.

EDIT: Here's a pic for reference. This is the set I mentioned. http://ff.devodog.us/dnn/Portals/1/Gallery/Album/1/Archus%20Vale%20DPS%20set%20(Dark).jpg

Edited by Parthenon