Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

class stun immunity

CoolKillaZilla
12.19.2017 , 10:53 PM | #11
do you know how long that utility last's for? and if its just for slows or/and stuns? cuz everytime i try to knockback a mara/sent after they jump it never makes contact, not from resolve

thepilk
12.20.2017 , 12:15 PM | #12
The immunity-after-leap utility isnt a Sentinel/Marauder utility, only Guardians/Juggs have that option.

Outside of the option to add immunity to Saber Ward's first 6 seconds, the only other Sentinel option for CC immunity is Gravity Vortex which is Concentration spec only, and has nothing to do with Force Leap.
youtube.com/mantapusproductions
CineMoLos.com

WayOfTheWarriorx
12.20.2017 , 06:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
Mercs have no stun immunity, so they won't be resisting Force Choke/Intimidating Roar (except for full resolve bar of course). The only CC immunity they have is Hydraulic Overrides, which grants immunity to slows, roots and pushes/pulls, but not stuns.
Which is why I said, I think it's related to their movement buff [Hydraulic Override].

Perhaps there is a utility option than, because I'm certain that Force Choke doesn't always work on them, perhaps it's even spec related, I can't really say.

Resolve is worthless, it doesn't work 95% of the time anyways.

WayOfTheWarriorx
12.20.2017 , 06:27 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CoolKillaZilla View Post
do you know how long that utility last's for? and if its just for slows or/and stuns? cuz everytime i try to knockback a mara/sent after they jump it never makes contact, not from resolve

Most Fury Marauders/Concentraiton Sentinels will use Gravity Vortex immediately following their leap for that very reason, so that once they leap to you you can't use your knockback to get rid of them.

ishmaeljx
12.20.2017 , 10:53 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
Which is why I said, I think it's related to their movement buff [Hydraulic Override].

Perhaps there is a utility option than, because I'm certain that Force Choke doesn't always work on them, perhaps it's even spec related, I can't really say.

Resolve is worthless, it doesn't work 95% of the time anyways.
It's passives attached to Chaff Flare:
IO: Degauss
Arsenal: Decoy

AdjeYo
12.21.2017 , 07:08 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ishmaeljx View Post
I'm pretty sure Decoy won't resist stuns, as it only absorbs damage. But Degauss does indeed give a chance to resist stuns by 35%, missed that, thanks for pointing this out.

WayOfTheWarriorx
12.21.2017 , 09:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ishmaeljx View Post
Ahh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

WayOfTheWarriorx
12.21.2017 , 09:51 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
I'm pretty sure Decoy won't resist stuns, as it only absorbs damage. But Degauss does indeed give a chance to resist stuns by 35%, missed that, thanks for pointing this out.
CCs are tech or force "attacks", so that which resists them can resist the CC's potentially.

RosarioBones
12.21.2017 , 09:53 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CoolKillaZilla View Post
Hey there,
Aside from the utility that gives sentinels/mauraders cc immunity the first six seconds of saberward, there is also another utility they have that works with their pacify/obfuscate.

Zealous Judgement/Ruthless aggressor grants them +75% chance to resist force/tech attacks for 6 seconds whenever they use pacify/obfuscate on a target. Most stuns in the game are force/tech so what will happen is a marauder using this utility will become practically cc immune. (Roughly 15% chance your force/tech moves will land, including stuns).

Combine this utility with the Saber ward one and run concentration/fury and you'll have a good meme. :P
Zuria/Rosario (Ebon Hawk)
Clyde (Harbinger)