Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Declaration Of War Bugged

lightfollower
11.25.2016 , 02:08 AM | #41
Well the problem is still around. How unpleasant. As interesting as new content would be I do hope Bioware sets aside some resources to deal with this problem. It seems like they may not given how old this thread is but I can hope. For now I will just see if coming back later helps.
╡Kan Kop╞
"We Serve You" ~--~ Republic Consular
Sage Master ~--~ Solpha Division
ThreadApplyWeb

Savria
02.19.2017 , 05:53 PM | #42
How very disappointing. I was able to complete this quest in Ebon Hawk, but now that I'm running it on Bergeron Colony, I am having this issue.

I can also report that 2 other members in my guild are reporting the same issue. This needs to be fixed period. This thread goes back to 2012 with no resolution??

ZebulunL
06.06.2017 , 02:12 PM | #43
Still happening as of 06/04/2017 with a sith marauder 3 days and still waiting.

Bird_of_Thunder
06.07.2017 , 01:18 AM | #44
So how is this still a problem almost 5 YEARS after it was first brought up?

What is going on here BW...
Drazir
Carnage Marauder
Ebon Hawk, U.S --> Star Forge, U.S.

orangenee
07.20.2017 , 04:19 PM | #45
20/07/2017

Guess what? Still a thing. I'll try some things on here.....PITA

In my case ramping up the settings AND switching to fullscreen (windowed) got ol' Sithy talking. What and odd bug, I bet it'd be a doozy to find exactly what causes it in that particular instance.

My guess is it's an oversight that's too entrenched at this point to fix. Then again Bioware are inclined to be lax with bug fixing, so who knows.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

DashelDragneel
08.11.2017 , 11:35 PM | #46
Happened to me. Any fixes yet? i have tried just about everything.
People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true. - Wizard's First Rule
FOR THE EMPIRE!!!
Help me help you >>>>>>http://www.swtor.com/r/yKyRRf

orangenee
08.12.2017 , 05:38 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by DashelDragneel View Post
Happened to me. Any fixes yet? i have tried just about everything.
Nope and there never will be at this point, you'll just have to cycle through what everybody else suggested until it works.

It's one story I won't be repeating.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

DashelDragneel
08.13.2017 , 03:29 AM | #48
Ok so this just happened I was messing around with the glitch and i did these things. Very low settings, be on Quesh, turned off UI using CTRL + U. I got the old fart to start talking. the only downside was that I couldn't answer Vette's question with the UI turned off. Now I know its not a fix but it seems like a good start. Good news for me while I was doing all this the customer support guy Wayne live chated me and fixed the glitch by logging in as me. So yay me. If you could somehow find a way to turn the UI back on after the movie starts (so you can answer Vette's question) then you will be golden. Good luck everyone thats still struggling. For the Empire!!!
People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true. - Wizard's First Rule
FOR THE EMPIRE!!!
Help me help you >>>>>>http://www.swtor.com/r/yKyRRf

Vrikre
01.12.2018 , 01:57 PM | #49
Using a different computer worked for me thank god I was worried I was going to have to ditch my marauder.

kylelang
01.30.2018 , 07:27 PM | #50
I actually just had this same issue, I went back to another star system, graphics..all that...When I reset the mission, I found out (since I was always using priority transport up to my ship) that I actually had to fight someone in the space station, once I did that, I finished it.