Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Declaration Of War Bugged

Kyra_Grenev
04.04.2013 , 08:05 AM | #11
Hey, boys and girls!

Been having the same issue with the Declaration of War final Holoterminal dialogue. Must have tried everything, from resetting the mission a couple times to changing companions to submitting tickets to customer support.

Actually, simplest thing you can do is trying to click the Holoterminal from another PC. I know most of you don't have that luxury. I had to ask a friend to do it for me... But in the end it worked.

Cheers! And hope it helps.

Kyra

BloodToxin
02.26.2014 , 10:39 PM | #12
I am sorry for bringing up such an old thread but this bug is killing me! i have been stuck for days without advancing in my class quest. Has anyone been having this problem and found a solution!? I have tried everything suggested in this thread including using a different computer with no success.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

wtiger
03.01.2014 , 03:49 PM | #13
Having the same issue with Declaration of War..... you would think they would have fixed this freaking bug by now!

Going to start calling Bioware Blizzard jr. although I can't really do that.... Blizzard at least gets the bugs fixed in under 2 yrs.

GethKnight
03.10.2014 , 08:03 PM | #14
I've yet to try the reset mission option because that selection isn't letting me. Do I have to be on Quesh for that to be available?

Addition: I have reset the mission and went through the fight and meeting Servant One and Two again, I get to my ship and I'm still not advancing. Any thoughts on what to do or should I just scrap playing a Sith Warrior all together?

PhThester
03.26.2014 , 08:58 AM | #15
I also have this problem, and I have tried exiting/re-entering,resetting the quest, resetting phases, the repair tool, re-installing, emptying the game cache, changing planets, reloading, restarting, setting graphics to very low, switching between windows, switching to windowed or fullscreen(windowed) mode, spamming spacebar, pretty much everything, but to no avail...

MacTirre
06.18.2014 , 05:27 PM | #16
I've been stuck on this class quest line for days now and I've tried everything suggested here on the forums. I guess I'll ask like a few others if CS can just pull my character past this point in game. I do enjoy the game but it does get frustrating to pay for something broken.

Character: Se'dation
Server: Ebon Hawk

DJlightman
06.23.2014 , 11:36 AM | #17
I am having the same issue too! Everytime I use the holoterminel, servant one just stands there and doesn't say anything. I want this fixed but I don't know how. I can't progress more into the game if it isn't fixed, anyone got ideas?

Kaos_KidSWTOR
06.23.2014 , 01:43 PM | #18
Interesting, i never had this issue on my Marauder when i was playing through it. I wonder if it will come up when i get my Juggernaut to Quesh... Will report findings when i get there.

SoDragon
07.16.2014 , 03:57 PM | #19
So I am taking it that the makers of this game really don't care about its customers or it would not have let a bug be n a story line for apparently two years now. If I am paying to play and the game breaks shouldn't we get something for our aggravation, besides the run around?

Vodrin
07.16.2014 , 04:10 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by wtiger View Post
Having the same issue with Declaration of War..... you would think they would have fixed this freaking bug by now!

Going to start calling Bioware Blizzard jr. although I can't really do that.... Blizzard at least gets the bugs fixed in under 2 yrs.
Call them Funcom junior. They take at least 3 years to fix quest line breaking bugs.