Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

rabidpiano

Is there any word if they're going to fix the giant butt of the Jedi Knight in robes? It bulges out like some victorian era dress. Robes display normal in the item preview tab, but on the character there's a very unsightly and annoying bulge.

What does everyone think about this? It bothers me because of the indiscrepancy between the item preview and the actual character display.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trolling. I'm actually concerned about this because it bothers me. Like someone else already mentioned, its hardly at the top of the priority list but I'd definitely like to see it fixed.

made me LoL.. I noticed this when i got my robe from esseles around lvl 10 and it annoyed me but ive learned to just ignore it now(can only really tell in convo's) but it would be nice if they changed it

i doesn't bother me that much, but fixing it would be nice. I think it's done to prevent clipping when the cloth moves.

I do sort of chuckle when viewing my male jedi's profile and it reminds me of a Victorian-era woman.

Edited by Fiachsidhe

I think it's done to prevent clipping when the cloth moves.

Well no wonder it does, butts are pretty huge to begin with. My Jedi looks like he's been using a bicycle to get around Coruscant. Just get them down to human proportions and we hopefully won't need a metal cage beneath our robes any more to prevent our huge Jedi butts from tearing them. :mad:

yeah BW, do something with the butts and busts of the jedi knights robes, ***?! Just look at them from a side, they look like women! Jebus, how hard it is to make a proper in-game model? Edited by Skwark

yeah BW, do something with the butts and busts of the jedi knights robes, ***?! Just look at them from a side, they look like women! Jebus, how hard it is to make a proper in-game model?

What's worse, is if you look at the item preview window, your character models exactly how it should be. No shelf butt!

Grrrr.

I noticed in character creation. Basically the two smaller models of jedi have a massive butt. Like you could shelve a 40 ouncer on it.

The only two jedi models that don't have this massive deformity are the tall one and the fat one. The rest looks like some plastic surgery jobs done by none other than Oneal Ron Morris.

I say this needs to be a priority fix, after all you have jedi males running around getting confused between the genders.